United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 20-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Sparky***
 
Default Donny Van De Beek

Should be getting this one . Class player.

f*** Pogba off and get him in.
 
Unread 20-04-2019, 09:46 PM
AK14
 
Default

Yeah looks a player nqat.

Replacement for Herrera.
 
Unread 20-04-2019, 09:49 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

 
Unread 20-04-2019, 11:00 PM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Should be getting this one . Class player.

f*** Pogba off and get him in.
First sensible thing you’ve said in ages. Looks class. Problem is they are already losing De Jong and De Ligt to Barca this summer so there’s no way they’ll sell him and Neres as well, both of whom we should be going for.
 
Unread 20-04-2019, 11:03 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
First sensible thing you’ve said in ages. Looks class. Problem is they are already losing De Jong and De Ligt to Barca this summer so there’s no way they’ll sell him and Neres as well, both of whom we should be going for.
well then offer the f***ers a shit ton of money. Seriously.
 
Unread 20-04-2019, 11:42 PM
Seamus
 
Default

We will probably end up with Daley blind back
 
Unread 21-04-2019, 07:42 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

More likely to end up with James Van Der Beek

 
Unread 21-04-2019, 08:03 AM
Jethro
 
Default

We'll probably end up with Willibrord van Beek

 
Unread 21-04-2019, 08:06 AM
armchair
 
Default

it'll be blind for 300 million.
 
Unread 21-04-2019, 04:06 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
it'll be blind for 300 million.
Venezuelan Bolivars?
 
Unread 21-04-2019, 04:55 PM
MagnificentSeven
 
Default

had my eye on him since their europa league run which ended with us beating them in the final.

would gladly f*** pogba off for a midfielder that consistently puts in work like he does.
 
Unread 30-04-2019, 08:16 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Get him in
 
Unread 30-04-2019, 08:17 PM
dunk
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Get him in
Could sign all of this lot tbf.
 
Unread 30-04-2019, 08:18 PM
The Return of Tim
 
Default

Let's see if they can stop the scousers from number 6 first

Thanks
 
Unread 30-04-2019, 08:18 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Played very high up today. Barely touched the ball before that. Interesting player.
 
Unread 30-04-2019, 08:19 PM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Class playoh
 
Unread 30-04-2019, 08:20 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of Tim
Let's see if they can stop the scousers from number 6 first

Thanks
Why would that have any bearing on us wanting this lad
 
Unread 30-04-2019, 08:22 PM
dunk
 
Default

How much to buy Ajax?
 
Unread 30-04-2019, 08:22 PM
The Return of Tim
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Why would that have any bearing on us wanting this lad
CL final is a pretty good indicator of temperament, quality etc. If he's shit against the scousers like Koulibaly was then maybe we should think twice.

Thanks
 
Unread 30-04-2019, 08:23 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of Tim
CL final is a pretty good indicator of temperament, quality etc. If he's shit against the scousers like Koulibaly was then maybe we should think twice.

Thanks
He’s played against Juve and Real Madrid mate.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Donny Van De Beek
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
One nil Donny!! toseeunited Off Topic 34 27-05-2008 01:31 PM
So what's Donny Tourette up to these days? antonin jablonsky Music 73 30-01-2007 04:29 PM
Donny Tourette = Frankie Wilde koppas Music 47 04-01-2007 11:24 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.