United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music
Closed Thread

Unread 10-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Anyway, here's my own contribution to this thread. This absolute fucking audio-assault perpetrated by 4 birds who I assume were found working in Iceland on Mill Hill high street and immediately chucked into a recording studio.

The video itself is obviously super-high budget and features such glamorous locations as: by the swimming pool, in the swimming pool and walking adjacent to the swimming pool.

Each line is delivered with all the enthusiasm and gusto of a supermarket check out assistant asking for a price on a bag of apples that has no bar code on it. I can't imagine who would want to "get fresh" with this lot.

This is of course a direct result of having the Spice Girls and All Saints in the charts at the time, and much like a nuclear reactor meltdown, these are the inevitable catastrophic consequences.

The comments on the youtube video are absolute solid gold tbf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGwB-f1xfxM
the filters at work block the video content, so it doesn't give `artist` or song title. but just by reading that..........

no way no way.

Unread 10-01-2019, 01:39 PM
silv

Quote:
Anyway, here's my own contribution to this thread. This absolute fucking audio-assault perpetrated by 4 birds who I assume were found working in Iceland on Mill Hill high street and immediately chucked into a recording studio.

The video itself is obviously super-high budget and features such glamorous locations as: by the swimming pool, in the swimming pool and walking adjacent to the swimming pool.

Each line is delivered with all the enthusiasm and gusto of a supermarket check out assistant asking for a price on a bag of apples that has no bar code on it. I can't imagine who would want to "get fresh" with this lot.

This is of course a direct result of having the Spice Girls and All Saints in the charts at the time, and much like a nuclear reactor meltdown, these are the inevitable catastrophic consequences.

would love to have a go on each and everyone of them

especially the adriana lookalike

Unread 10-01-2019, 01:40 PM
waynes ear's

Just for Chorlts. Remember he fucking loved this when it came out. When i say loved, I mean wanted to glass himself in the ears

Unread 10-01-2019, 01:45 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Great shout sparky.

DETESTED that song then and still do now.

Unread 10-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Just for Chorlts. Remember he fucking loved this when it came out. When i say loved, I mean wanted to glass himself in the ears

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhsYhd9m2Dc
j - e - t, j - e -t

Unread 10-01-2019, 01:56 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
j - e - t, j - e -t

that whole album except two tracks was fucking turd

Unread 10-01-2019, 02:44 PM
no fun

You youngsters had it easy

Unread 10-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:

The singer ended up on the Buzzcocks id parade round

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Jonathan King produced that didn't he ?

Shows your taste...

Unread 10-01-2019, 05:44 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
You can hold me in your AWWWWWOOOMS

Truly wonderful

Unread 10-01-2019, 06:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
No shit music thread is complete without mentioning this fucking belm....

https://youtu.be/e5pCosdj2fE
He is a genuine affront to humanity
Closed Thread