Unread 24-04-2021, 11:45 AM
ryanMUFC

Pure (45 secs in)

Unread 24-04-2021, 11:48 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You've had a terrible 48hrs pal...

See my post above why a stranger on the internet I let follow my personal account and now keeps commentating on me styling my 9yr old daughters hair is a tad weird...
But we’re both in agreement that I didn’t do it, right? Nor do I condone it. So quite why that means I’ve had a bad 48 hours is beyond me tbh.

Unread 24-04-2021, 02:47 PM
ScarFace

Live stream from the protest ( no mark dont worry), just pov footage of fades with curly mops

This guy come dressed as the Karate kid at the Halloween party...

Unread 24-04-2021, 04:40 PM
armchair

Unread 24-04-2021, 05:32 PM
Chris Quayd

Why aren’t they flying to Tampa to do this?

Unread 24-04-2021, 05:48 PM
MUFC One Love

Not seen much but is this just a fancam cash in?

Wonder if these #@&%!s will go to the proper one next week?

Unread 24-04-2021, 05:50 PM
andyroo

Any protest is the proper one

Unread 24-04-2021, 06:26 PM
armchair

I can't make any suggestions due to my ira connections but, if you look at the ira campaigns, nothing really worked until they took it to the mainland.

Unread 24-04-2021, 06:29 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I can't make any suggestions due to my ira connections but, if you look at the ira campaigns, nothing really worked until they took it to the mainland.

Unread 24-04-2021, 07:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Any protest is the proper one
This, pretty much.

Unread 24-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Pancho77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
the political middle-classes on social media haranguing football fans for being upset about the super league instead of whatever political issue is their flavour of the month.

Maybe it's because football is there for the working classes every week, every year, whereas these f***ing political bourgeois @#%&!s only ever take an interest in the working classes when they want our vote or to tell us we're all evil/racist/thick/problematic.
Outstanding post

Unread 24-04-2021, 10:50 PM
wiganste

Today’s protest was better than I expected. Decent numbers in the end but I still think it was a lot to do with fan cams trying to gain more popularity

Next Sunday is where our voices ought to be heard. This will get worldwide coverage if it’s done right. The kick off needs disrupting. Delaying the rats coach sends out a message - easier said than done but doable

Unread 24-04-2021, 11:45 PM
ScarFace

Unread 24-04-2021, 11:55 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Today’s protest was better than I expected. Decent numbers in the end but I still think it was a lot to do with fan cams trying to gain more popularity

Next Sunday is where our voices ought to be heard. This will get worldwide coverage if it’s done right. The kick off needs disrupting. Delaying the rats coach sends out a message - easier said than done but doable
Of course it was a fancam move.

Stuff online straight away it seems. Making money on it.

Yes, as mentioned any protest is a protest but I reckon the news aren't even mentioning it?

Any protest is fine but using it to make money...these lot need £#%&!ing off.

Unread 25-04-2021, 09:06 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

The Roth family will be there. Couldn’t care less if it has no effect - sometimes it’s just nice to vent. Be good to give LFC an old style forecourt welcome too.

Unread 25-04-2021, 09:09 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
The Roth family will be there. Couldn’t care less if it has no effect - sometimes it’s just nice to vent. Be good to give LFC an old style forecourt welcome too.
G Neville esq has suggested that if Liverpool fans were to join the protest they would, on this occasion, be welcomed with open arms

I think he might be wrong

Unread 25-04-2021, 09:16 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Read that as the Rothschild New world order type stuff....

See you there

Unread 25-04-2021, 09:32 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Read that as the Rothschild New world order type stuff....

See you there
All my red mates and their families are having it too. A family day out with some light rioting thrown in is something to cherish.

Be great if there were proper numbers down there

Unread 25-04-2021, 09:52 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
All my red mates and their families are having it too. A family day out with some light rioting thrown in is something to cherish.

Be great if there were proper numbers down there
told my son there maybe swearing, he's fuming....

Think it'll be big tbh, be nice if one of the locals put the game on after...

Unread 25-04-2021, 09:58 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Think it'll be big tbh, be nice if one of the locals put the game on after...
yhpm
Closed Thread