United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:02 PM
75Red

Awful stuff, We're playing worse than ever. Not seeing any improvement areas just getting worse each game.

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
I would really like to reply to your post but am unsure as to the minimum annual income that allows me to.

Can I include my wife's salary?

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:03 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Honestly expected worse.
Good Lord.

With that level of pessimism how the hell do you get out of bed each morning?

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:04 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Marlo and Jem called that pre season and got slated for it.

Unfair to put too much on Mainoo too.

Soooo unbalanced.
Both of us watch and know about how football works That’s why both our opinions are so polarising.

The same people saying how pathetic we are we’re tipping this team to finished 3rd

i said bruno wasn’t the guy when he was playing in a free role. He plays football the wrong way.

Also was moaning about our lack of goals this season and look at us not a clue how to score or get up the pitch.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
reminder that this lot lost EIGHT £#%&!ING NIL in their last home game and but for a spawny, totally against the run of play goal, they'd be winning.

This just can't continue. There's absolutely no way the manager sees the season out at this rate. They don't look capable of beating anyone even remotely convincingly. Sheff Utd are the worst team in the league. There's nobody in this league as bad as them and we can't even assert ourselves on them.

It's nowhere near approaching remotely good enough, I'm not expecting us to win every game 4-0 but £#%&!ing hell something resembling cohesive football would be a start no?

What the £#%&! do we do at Carrington every day? Pass it harmlessly round the back and then 'quarterback it' up the pitch to nobody? Considering how much that team out there cost, this is the worst football i've ever seen United play. The absolute worst.
Well it’s any consolation to wanting to get rid of the manager soon it will probably happen sooner than later. The Man Utd circus circle is well under way.

That last line you probably could have said towards the end of any Ole LVG or Jose’s reign.

He clearly isn’t wanting them to play this way, we saw last season what they were capable of . He’s not going to switch it all around and say “ alright lads now slow it down, Bruno you give the ball away at every opportunity. CBs take as many touches as you want. midfield be non existent”

Ideally in a game like this in needs a pace injection, mount or mejbri maybe. Hopefully if things don’t change he switches it up a bit .

I mean a team full of piss poor players under the most horrendous form is probably going to be a bit shit until we get players back

armchair

It took their equaliser for us to start to play and we were still shit. It was an improvement though imo.

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:06 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Enjoyable.......

Onana and Antony stand outs....

Winning this
do you want to revise our bet about this team scoring 70 league goals as you boldly claimed ?

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:08 PM
Mr_Ed

To be fair City and Spurs got much tougher games there. The 8-0 was an anomaly.

We just need to get the ball down, pass it and stay composed… (and take Rashford off)

Stickman

Negative GD this far in is putrid too.

Zorg

On the plus side, global nuclear armageddon is a bit closer so we might not have to endure this too much longer.

Sparky***

I can’t believe we’re at the back end of October and Dalot is the only fit full back at the £#%&!ing club.

Watching him makes me want to claw my eyes out. He’s so £#%&!ing bad, he probably wouldn’t get into any top half of the table team. He’s wretched.

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:10 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I can’t believe we’re at the back end of October and Dalot is the only fit full back at the £#%&!ing club.

Watching him makes me want to claw my eyes out. He’s so £#%&!ing bad, he probably wouldn’t get into any top half of the table team. He’s wretched.
Think he signed a new deal in the summer

Neither AWB or dalot are good enough. Ideally you keep one as a back up and sign a proper RB.
But glazers say we can’t have more than 3 main signings a summer so

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:10 PM
marlo

we should score this half and sheff United are really bad but is it too much for a half decent performance against any team. Just any team.

I reckon we probably got outplayed in them behind closed doors friendlies we’ve been apparently winning

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:16 PM
jem

we've got some very average players out of necessity right now, but the problem is always the lack of midfielders and the balance of the team. mount for bruno is no solution.

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:17 PM
Dacter

The £#%&!ing cowards are backing out of 50-50s, Dalot being a major culprit.

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:17 PM
Sparky***

The Scottish Player is lively in and around the box but as a midfielder the game just totally passes him by.

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:18 PM
History

Can onana please put the shot away from goal for once. Please. Kitten's everytime a ball goes near him

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:18 PM
Mr_Ed

Rashford should have hit that

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:19 PM
ZiggyStardust

£#%&! me the state of that pass from Rashford

Unread 21-10-2023, 09:19 PM
pedr0

what's this lisping Brummie @#%&! on about. never a penalty