United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Sparky***

Default *Official Match thread* Manchester United v City - "El Farcico" 25/03/14

Manchester United v Manchester City

Venue: Old Trafford
Date: Tuesday, 25 March
Kick-off: 19:45 GMT

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:39 PM
ZiggyStardust

Thank £#%&! I'm missing the first half of this as I have a match to play tonight

I'll check the half time score and see it's 0-3 and decide not to bother watching the 2nd half :shakehead:

You just know they are going piss all over us if not in the score line then how much of the play they have
When they were absolutely shite and we were top dogs in England they still made it really difficult for us even at OT and gave us the odd bloody nose but now that the boots on the other foot you almost expect them to just waltz into OT and get the 3 points no problem

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:40 PM
waynes ear's

cant wait

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:41 PM
TravellingRed

Leaving work early for this, those shit @#%&!s had better turn up today

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:42 PM
MagnificentSeven

if we can't win (we won't) then would it be too much to ask for that they don't completely humiliate us?

fwiw they will look less threatening with no aguero, but they should still get the 3 points.

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Thank £#%&! I'm missing the first half of this as I have a match to play tonight

I'll check the half time score and see it's 0-3 and decide not to bother watching the 2nd half :shakehead:

You just know they are going piss all over us if not in the score line then how much of the play they have
When they were absolutely shite and we were top dogs in England they still made it really difficult for us even at OT and gave us the odd bloody nose but now that the boots on the other foot you almost expect them to just waltz into OT and get the 3 points no problem
I think that's the most unforgivable aspect of what's happened this season. Getting comprehensive wallopings off City and Liverpool. The former of which has almost become an annual £#%&!ing event.

Even when Liverpool were at their worst, we never ever went to Anfield and turned them over without a fight. The same goes for City, we never went to main road and gave them a £#%&!ing comprehensive walloping, even when they were relegated in 1996.

The ease with which our most fierce rivals have swept us aside has been utterly disgusting. Every bit of belief and fight has been drained out of our side and the way they collectively lose their discipline in these big games is a reflection of just how disorganised and clueless we are as a team.

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Leaving work early for this, those shit @#%&!s had better turn up today
Can't see it mate. We'll have a good first 10 mins, then they'll start to turn the screw on us. Only plus point is that aguero isn't playing.

We won't get away with playing carrick at centre back again that's for sure.

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:49 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can't see it mate. We'll have a good first 10 mins, then they'll start to turn the screw on us. Only plus point is that aguero isn't playing.

We won't get away with playing carrick at centre back again that's for sure.
Neither can I really. Tbh I'm getting past giving a £#%&! at the minute as I go into every match expecting us to get our arse handed to us and even worse be bored shitless by the football. And the latter is nothing new, we need a clean sweep and new ideas

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
cant wait

Top Reds know.

Got a good feeling about this one. Reckon we'll be all over the Blue @#%&!s. Rooney to have a stormer.

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:52 PM
MagnificentSeven

every season there tends to be one league derby that's full of goals, and then the other derby is tight and cagey and low scoring. well we had our goalfest in september

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Toure to have another field day.

When he plays us it's like watching an over enthusiastic dad join in with his kids football game at the park.

Speaking of parks, that game at the etihad when saf put ji sung on him it was moyes esque.

We're getting tonked. 2 or 3 nil.

No big deal for moyes.

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:53 PM
HotChip

Just £#%&!in COME ON!!!!!!! Lets get them beat and worry about the ramifications after.

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boreez

Ideally I want us to win 6-0 and just at the final whistle Moyes's face melts off like that Nazi in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
The £#%&! is wrong with you

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:54 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Toure to have another field day.

When he plays us it's like watching an over enthusiastic dad join in with his kids football game at the park.

Speaking of parks, that game at the etihad when saf put ji sung on him it was moyes esque.

We're getting tonked. 2 or 3 nil.

No big deal for moyes.
He did squat us off like flies in the first game

Big Fellers need to get his retaliation in first.

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Looking forward to the match. Really. These will help me

Help you what? Pull a bloke?

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Ethers

I think we'll win tonight btw.

I doubt we'll deserve it, but win we will. £60 on at 5/2

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
The £#%&! is wrong with you

I honestly couldn't think of 3 worse drinks to see in front of me.

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Help you what? Pull a bloke?

Unread 25-03-2014, 05:58 PM
believe

I'll be sat in the airport waiting for my flight to Vegas. Result won't make any £#%&!ing difference whatsoever.