jem

Default we f***ing have to beat milan now

or it's out of our hands.

Unread 01-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Ben

im shitting it about tomorrow night

Unread 01-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Paul Mcgrath

I said before this game, if United don't get into the final, i want Chelsea there. If United do get into the final, i want Liverpool there.

Now Liverpool are in the final, we MUST get there, or we'll have Scousers rubbing that shit in our face for the next 5 years.

Unread 01-05-2007, 09:41 PM
M46Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_MUFC
im shitting it about tomorrow night
Me too, nervous as f***.

Unread 01-05-2007, 09:41 PM
wonky no

MANCHESTER UNITED

THE SAVIOUR OF FOOTBALL

Unread 01-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Tiberian

You know what will happen, we will beat Milan but Ronaldo and Scholes will pick up yellow cards, yet again showing the luck Liverpool get in this competition.

Or Milan will beat us and half their team will be out for the final.

Unread 01-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Rhodzy

We don't, we can draw and still go through

Unread 01-05-2007, 09:44 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
O' RLY?

Unread 01-05-2007, 09:44 PM
MJ Ramone

We simply MUST get to that final now.
The f***ing c***s will end up stealing the glory off us if we don't get the chance to stand toe-to-toe with them.

However IF we don't go through tomorrow (& I'm not confident about it at all ).....Surely, SURELY 'Law of averages' will come to our rescue????...they couldn't possibly win it again against Milan??

Unread 01-05-2007, 09:56 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
I f***ing hope fergie doesn't have that attitude.

Unread 01-05-2007, 09:59 PM
forzagarza

This is why the government want you to beleive that Al Qaeda are bad people. Al Qaeda are our allies. Liverpool should be bombed- no question about that. All scousers should be stabbed in the buttocks with rusty knives which have the **** ridden blood of manchild violater.

Unread 01-05-2007, 10:01 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
I said before this game, if United don't get into the final, i want Chelsea there. If United do get into the final, i want Liverpool there.

Now Liverpool are in the final, we MUST get there, or we'll have Scousers rubbing that shit in our face for the next 5 years.
My feelings exactly.

I've been saying all season that the League is where our priorities are and the European Cup is not important.

Well, the League IS our top priority but now the EC has just become as important.

Does that make sense?

Unread 01-05-2007, 10:04 PM
HollowmanVIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
My feelings exactly.

I've been saying all season that the League is where our priorities are and the European Cup is not important.

Well, the League IS our top priority but now the EC has just become as important.

Does that make sense?
Yep sure does. A chance of us and Liverpool in the final, when is this ever gonna happen again? Suddenly this is joint priority. We do our job tomorrow and then get back to Saturday and sealing the league. Have faith.

Unread 01-05-2007, 10:04 PM
CamelToe

we know what's in your hands, mr merchant banker.

ffs, we can't let those milanese c***s capitulate in the final again. they will if they get through, i'm certain of it.

the fates are conspiring to make this either our best or worse season ever, in recent memory. even if we win the league it could be a horrifying end, assuming we get through to the final.

Unread 01-05-2007, 10:05 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedy23
Yep sure does. A chance of us and Liverpool in the final, when is this ever gonna happen again? Suddenly this is joint priority. We do our job tomorrow and then get back to Saturday and sealing the league. Have faith.
I'm trying

Unread 01-05-2007, 10:08 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
MANCHESTER UNITED

THE SAVIOUR OF FOOTBALL
Very good. And very true.

The number of neutrals willing us to clean up in May is staggering. All the ABUs are suddenly realising why United are so special. I've had so many people tell me how they love to watch us play - even if they say it through gritted teeth while squirming I know that they really do appreciate what we do for the game.

We will save the motherf***ing day like in some stupid Hollywood film.

The townspeople will celebrate and the world will be saved for at least another year.

And everyone will remember that Manchester United rescued football.

The end.

Unread 01-05-2007, 10:11 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy

The number of neutrals willing us to clean up in May is staggering. All the ABUs are suddenly realising why United are so special. I've had so many people tell me how they love to watch us play - even if they say it through gritted teeth while squirming I know that they really do appreciate what we do for the game.

The townspeople will celebrate and the world will be saved for at least another year.

The end.
HA HA HA HA HA!!

That's very good, is that.

Unread 01-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Hank Scorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy

The end.
I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Unread 01-05-2007, 10:14 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedy23
with regular monotony now that the top 4 teams go through to the CL and are kept apart until the last possible moment

having said that......i hope the players realise how important this is......if it was up to 11 forumistas....we'd kill the bastards no question

Unread 01-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I f***ing hope fergie doesn't have that attitude.
I doubt he will
Closed Thread