United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
_

Unread 16-12-2021, 10:15 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Yep, built all the track himself...and wore a Super Mario type cap while 'driving'.

Suffice it to say he was single, but a very nice guy.
yes; it is a bit weird. Sat going round in circles on his onesies.

Choo choo through the tunnel

Pulling little carriages full of dolls.

Not like this dude:

Unread 16-12-2021, 10:17 PM
est.1878

one of the few "only in Americas" thats a good thing....

Unread 17-12-2021, 10:36 AM
est.1878

WiFi on planes

Unread 17-12-2021, 11:06 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
WiFi on planes

Unread 21-12-2021, 11:04 AM
Drexl

In the bathroom, attending to my morning ablutions, and the cabinet door was open six inches - it had caught on one of the missus slippers - and the door has a long thin mirror on it, meaning, at that exact angle, I could see my reflection both in it and the big mirror over the sink, and for the first time in my life I saw my own ghastly facial expression as I wiped my bot bot

Unread 01-01-2022, 07:29 PM
est.1878

Just changed the batteries for first time in a kids toy (batteries included on purchase) and one of them was a different make than the others. Seething. Been working fine for ages.

Unread 01-01-2022, 08:54 PM
measlyshark

Not sure this counts as unreasonable tbf.

Reminded by the good TV thread....

Unread 04-01-2022, 05:41 PM
est.1878

Cadent guy knocked on before whilst on a work call (reasonably intolerant) to ask if could use outdoor tap

"sure mate"

He's only not bothered to reattach the hose that was on it., the monster.

Unread 04-01-2022, 05:49 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Cadent guy knocked on before whilst on a work call (reasonably intolerant) to ask if could use outdoor tap

"sure mate"

He's only not bothered to reattach the hose that was on it., the monster.
Pig ignorant in my book

hope he steps in chewing gum and walks it into his living room carpet imo

Unread 04-01-2022, 06:25 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Pig ignorant in my book

hope he steps in chewing gum and walks it into his living room carpet imo
Didn't take it off the proper way either..

He will be back tommorow and I will completely not mention it and cuck to him again if he asks

Unread 04-01-2022, 06:35 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Didn't take it off the proper way either..

He will be back tommorow and I will completely not mention it and cuck to him again if he asks
Is the correct response.

You can do all this with the satisfaction of knowing "you sir, are rude."

Extra points for nonverbally wishing him good day!

Unread 04-01-2022, 10:56 PM
Poop

Mrs Browns Boys. I know half the world has already voiced its utter contempt for this absolute drivel but f*** me does it get on my nerves. It genuinely does appeal only to the lowest common denominator toothless pondlife out there. And the c***s that take part in it are f***ing loathsome bastards too. There is a woman with long blonde hair in it, every time I'm unfortunate to see it before scrambling for the remote shes laughing at on-screen jokes and fluffing her lines. EVERY f***ing time I'd love to take a lump hammer to her eye sockets.

And over here the media is so precious about it for some bewildering reason. Any criticism of it from UK audiences is labeled racist from the c***s who know its shit but just won't admit it, instead at the very most referring to it as a love it or hate it sitcom.

The sooner that little f***ing rat who plays the old bag in it dies the better.

f***ing SHITE.

Unread 05-01-2022, 09:47 AM
est.1878

A relative has recently gone onto ADs and is now super chirpy and enthusiastic

Unread 05-01-2022, 11:34 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Mrs Browns Boys. I know half the world has already voiced its utter contempt for this absolute drivel but f*** me does it get on my nerves. It genuinely does appeal only to the lowest common denominator toothless pondlife out there. And the c***s that take part in it are f***ing loathsome bastards too. There is a woman with long blonde hair in it, every time I'm unfortunate to see it before scrambling for the remote shes laughing at on-screen jokes and fluffing her lines. EVERY f***ing time I'd love to take a lump hammer to her eye sockets.

And over here the media is so precious about it for some bewildering reason. Any criticism of it from UK audiences is labeled racist from the c***s who know its shit but just won't admit it, instead at the very most referring to it as a love it or hate it sitcom.

The sooner that little f***ing rat who plays the old bag in it dies the better.

f***ing SHITE.
Did you channel Barry Norman?

Unread 08-01-2022, 09:36 AM
Sharders

When people say "anythink" or "nothink" instead of "anything" or "nothing".

People saying "you know" all the time when they're too thick or slow to formulate a sentence in time.

MacBook Pro lid, needs two hands to open even though it's clearly supposed to be designed for single hand.

Vocal fry.

Unread 08-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Poop

Walking into a room after somebody has farted in it

Unread 08-01-2022, 06:02 PM
tatty

Playing fetch with my dog and having some weirdo stood watching in the bushes laughing.

Unread 08-01-2022, 06:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Playing fetch with my dog and having some weirdo stood watching in the bushes laughing.
Your dog wouldn’t go back to you, it’d be glad to escape.

Unread 08-01-2022, 06:46 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Steven Bartlett.

Seems to think he's some Christ-like millennial messiah saving the western world from all it's ills.

Didn't he make his fortune from social media marketing, which is one of the biggest cancers of the internet?

Unread 08-01-2022, 07:43 PM
My Name is Heath

Younger kids going faster than my daughter on her bike

Am still livid