United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
_

Unread 26-10-2021, 04:25 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Id be presenting the evidence to him. See if he could Wrigleys way out of that.

Unread 26-10-2021, 06:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
great shout, especially when they say i'm not from birmingham, i'm from the black country
Tbf the BC accent *is* different from the Brum one (and actually worse, if anything)

Unread 26-10-2021, 06:36 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Tbf the BC accent *is* different from the Brum one (and actually worse, if anything)
Then we see eye to eye my brother the scrumpy wamkers

Unread 26-10-2021, 07:50 PM
Mr Kaboom

Pumpkin picking . When did that become a thing over here ? Fields and fields of the things with c***s pushing wheelbarrows around with the mankiest looking specimens in there.

Just go and buy one from Aldi for 99p.

Unread 26-10-2021, 08:00 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
with c***s pushing wheelbarrows around with the mankiest looking specimens in there.

And they always have ugg boots on etc

It's for insta mum likes..

Been once, hideous event

Unread 26-10-2021, 08:33 PM
silv

Quote:
Pumpkin picking . When did that become a thing over here ? Fields and fields of the things with c***s pushing wheelbarrows around with the mankiest looking specimens in there.

Not even joking, weve currently got 13 pumpkins on the kitchen table.
A variety of sizes, shapes, colours and breeds. There are 3 of us

Ive got a turks turban, a crown Prince, a 13 inch giant, two white ones a squash and several others. Apparently were doing an autumnal display.

The one plus side was there was a decent beer garden at the farm and I got nicely sloshed. Also Ive just carved a giant Chase on my one and it looks incredible if I sat so myself.

Unread 26-10-2021, 08:48 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

Ive got a turks turban, a crown Prince, a 13 inch giant, two white ones a squash and several others. Apparently were doing an autumnal display.

The one plus side was there was a decent beer garden at the farm and I got nicely sloshed. Also Ive just carved a giant Chase on my one and it looks incredible if I sat so myself.

Unread 26-10-2021, 10:11 PM
tatty

Attention seeking on Faceache.

'I'm furious'

'Ooooh, you ok hun?'

Unread 26-10-2021, 10:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Yet more Americanisation, innit.

Unread 27-10-2021, 02:49 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Still better than scouse.
So says the plastic scouser.

Unread 27-10-2021, 06:51 AM
Drexl

a foreign object (a screwed up bit of paper towel ) inside my ventolin

Unread 27-10-2021, 08:27 AM
believe

Quote:

I got home yesterday and noticed two pumpkins, not much bigger than apples in front of the tv (ill put a picture up when i'm home just to show you how pathetic they look) Part of an autumnal display too which I'd never heard of until yesterday.

The time between leaving a beach and getting home to shower. Sand and salt everywhere despite using the shower at he beach. Mixture of a bit of sunburn, suncream residue and salt/sand makes me feel like a walking piece of sandpaper.

Unread 27-10-2021, 09:17 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Still better than scouse.
Definitely. Brummies just sound thick, not dangerous.

Unread 27-10-2021, 11:56 AM
guerreiro

announcement on the company Teams channel that the office reopening next week and all the utter plebs doing celebratory replies.

Also, only applies to the double vaxed. Thought double vaxers would have more freedoms not less.

Unread 27-10-2021, 01:47 PM
Fat Al

"Hey Siri - set a timer for 90 minutes."

"1 hours & 30 minutes, counting down."

Unread 28-10-2021, 01:10 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

You wish.

Unread 28-10-2021, 01:13 PM
Zorg

People replying to all. By Jesus Christ and the Saints.
And then the wave of people replying to all asking people to stop replying to all.

Unread 28-10-2021, 01:15 PM
windy waffles

Being added to a Teams group chat, with a chat title, with a load of people and the person who created it then says nothing and it stays dormant. As if they are reserving my time for when it suits them...

f*** off.

Unread 28-10-2021, 01:16 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
People replying to all. By Jesus Christ and the Saints.
And then the wave of people replying to all asking people to stop replying to all.
I do that deliberately.

Unread 28-10-2021, 04:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I do that deliberately.