United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 29-08-2021, 10:10 AM
Tassive_Mesticles
 
Default

when you shake your pillow to make it nice an soft but go too far...

takes days to make a nice pillow groove again.
 
Unread 29-08-2021, 05:58 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassive_Mesticles
when you shake your pillow to make it nice an soft but go too far...

takes days to make a nice pillow groove again.
If ever something was a First World Problem......
 
Unread 29-08-2021, 07:34 PM
Tassive_Mesticles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If ever something was a First World Problem......
Yes, something I am unreasonably intolerant of.
 
Unread 29-08-2021, 09:26 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassive_Mesticles
Yes, something I am unreasonably intolerant of.
I know, but even then
 
Unread 01-09-2021, 10:34 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

It's not unreasonable but cookie messages on EVERY website are really starting to make me angry. Not enought to make me stop using the intenet (you'll be sad to hear) but my god, it's got bad.
 
Unread 01-09-2021, 10:46 AM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
It's not unreasonable but cookie messages on EVERY website are really starting to make me angry. Not enought to make me stop using the intenet (you'll be sad to hear) but my god, it's got bad.
Well, you値l be glad to know that the new Information Commissioner has been tasked with getting rid of them.
 
Unread 01-09-2021, 10:57 AM
dunk
 
Default

Some f***er drives one of those council mower/soil shifter type vehicles past our house at full Revs at about 7am every f***ing morning, can hear it coming from f***ing miles away f***s me right off. I know he痴 only going to work, but f*** off
 
Unread 01-09-2021, 11:56 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Well, you値l be glad to know that the new Information Commissioner has been tasked with getting rid of them.
But then how do people 'consent' to them, then?
 
Unread 01-09-2021, 12:49 PM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
But then how do people 'consent' to them, then?
By taking them away I知 assuming that takes away the need to consent to them.
 
Unread 01-09-2021, 02:57 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
By taking them away I知 assuming that takes away the need to consent to them.
Which would be a very, very bad thing and give companies like Google, Amazon and Facebook even more capacity to track people...

It's all very well him saying 'take them away' but I'd love to hear how that would actually work (granted we all just click Agree anyway and let companies track our every move but still....).
 
Unread 01-09-2021, 06:35 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Well, you値l be glad to know that the new Information Commissioner has been tasked with getting rid of them.
Well, that puts my mind at rest and no mistake.
 
Unread 01-09-2021, 07:40 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

的 was today years old when I learned.
 
Unread 01-09-2021, 10:06 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
的 was today years old when I learned.
Who said that?
 
Unread 01-09-2021, 10:09 PM
tatty
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassive_Mesticles
when you shake your pillow to make it nice an soft but go too far...

takes days to make a nice pillow groove again.


People stealing usernames.


(I had Tassive Mesticles on RI in about 2003).
 
Unread 03-09-2021, 11:54 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Who said that?
People. Often yooouths. Usually when they learn something trivial. Instead of saying:

的 never realised that the plastic thing in the middle of the pizza is to stop the lid touching the cheese

They say:

的 was today years old when I learned
 
Unread 03-09-2021, 04:11 PM
Jethro
 
Default

Neighbours. Just f***ing c***s. We've spent 5 years talking about what we want to do to the house and now we've drawn up plans and submitted the plans for approval they have issues. Spent 2 hours yesterday going through a sun path model to show their is ZERO impact on their garden but they are still not happy. So we may have to lose or completely redesign a dormer and the kitchen.

First world problems but I am seething.
 
Unread 03-09-2021, 04:27 PM
M33mike
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Neighbours. Just f***ing c***s. We've spent 5 years talking about what we want to do to the house and now we've drawn up plans and submitted the plans for approval they have issues. Spent 2 hours yesterday going through a sun path model to show their is ZERO impact on their garden but they are still not happy. So we may have to lose or completely redesign a dormer and the kitchen.

First world problems but I am seething.
Come across ****ers like this at work all the time. Your neighbours, not you pal. They usually come back with their tails between their legs when they want some work doing themselves
 
Unread 03-09-2021, 05:34 PM
TravellingRed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Neighbours. Just f***ing c***s. We've spent 5 years talking about what we want to do to the house and now we've drawn up plans and submitted the plans for approval they have issues. Spent 2 hours yesterday going through a sun path model to show their is ZERO impact on their garden but they are still not happy. So we may have to lose or completely redesign a dormer and the kitchen.

First world problems but I am seething.
My neighbour on one side is the best you could wish for; nice old couple, the bloke is really handy and helps me out all the time with building or mechanical stuff, has every tool known to man and lends them me (he has a mini digger ffs) and has a lovely dog.

The old couple on the other side however are absolute [email protected] who I hate with a passion.
 
Unread 03-09-2021, 06:07 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Travers needing help with building and mechanical stuff
 
Unread 03-09-2021, 06:09 PM
TravellingRed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Travers needing help with building and mechanical stuff
Only an idiot thinks they know everything.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What are you unreasonably intolerant about?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KKK stand, intolerant deluded red down Switching Off News, Current Affairs & Politics 19 24-03-2014 07:44 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 PM.

Copyright ゥ2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.