United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 23-04-2021, 04:45 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
You're not being unreasonable.

I'm sure she's a nice person irl but she gets right on my ***s, the giggling, 'tunes from the near future', b*****d.
I think I might have mentioned it before. it's ok to have the odd sentence of breathless and dreamy caramel bunny, but you can't live your life like that.

Unread 23-04-2021, 04:49 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I think I might have mentioned it before. it's ok to have the odd sentence of breathless and dreamy caramel bunny, but you can't live your life like that.
If you offered her a cup of tea she'd say "wow!!" 3 times and describe it as the most "utterly unbelievable and incredible!!" cup of tea she's ever had.

Unread 23-04-2021, 04:52 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
If you offered her a cup of tea she'd say "wow!!" 3 times and describe it as the most "utterly unbelievable and incredible!!" cup of tea she's ever had.
Sounds like the Jeff Stelling of the radio world.

Unread 23-04-2021, 05:15 PM
razzle

Quote:
Not often I agree with jem* but utterly yes

I have an actually unreasonable one though. When you are waiting to join traffic from a side street, no f***er letting you out, then finally you spot a gap looming that will accommodate you, and the very last car before the gap slows and flashes you out...

Check your mirror ffs, now I have to be grateful unnecessarily you bastard

*never

Unread 23-04-2021, 05:21 PM
dunk

Small people in massive cars. Particularly women, who can barely see out of the f***ing things and as a result are utterly terrified of turning the steering wheel and end up blocking roads/making things as awkward as possible for every other person on the road as their ridiculously sized car prevents anybody manoeuvring around it. d***s.

Unread 23-04-2021, 05:24 PM
Jack Duckworth

disclaimer: i hate middle lane hoggers BUT

when the first lane of the motorway becomes a filter lane for a turn off: you move into lane 2 as you don't want to turn off, but some p**** flashes you to move left

Unread 23-04-2021, 05:26 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This is a hot hot take, RED HOT....I'd slightly agree, not a great pub inside, the jukebox is great though and if you commandeered the pool room your top of the pub, other rooms are dire.....
Oh look a picture of Eric.staff sound, beer average AF,
pre pandemic outside benches are the one, some great Sun, I adore tiles, obvious stop on the way to Brits,
Always been a decent pint when i've been in there, last time was TT landlord iirc. Britons protection is a good pub but last time I went in the price of a pint was a bit

Unread 23-04-2021, 06:27 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Always been a decent pint when i've been in there, last time was TT landlord iirc. Britons protection is a good pub but last time I went in the price of a pint was a bit

obligatory white text

Unread 23-04-2021, 06:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
mary anne hobbs's pathetic voice.
She's from Garstang, you know.

(and 57 next month, incredibly)

Unread 23-04-2021, 08:03 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Never went....too young

Think it became placemates?
Iím sure it did.

Big boozer across the way? Nip and tipple?

Unread 23-04-2021, 08:06 PM
armchair

the irish

Unread 23-04-2021, 08:35 PM
Pancho77

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

Never knew that I grew up in Garstang

Unread 23-04-2021, 08:37 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
the irish
What have we, er they done this time?

Unread 23-04-2021, 08:38 PM
NedKelly

Zane Lowe

Unread 23-04-2021, 08:41 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
What have we, er they done this time?
Are you actually Irish? That'd be another thing I'm not hugely tolerant of...people saying they are Irish when they aren't. I don't care but when people make it a big deal I'll challenge it.

Unread 23-04-2021, 08:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Are you actually Irish? That'd be another thing I'm not hugely tolerant of...people saying they are Irish when they aren't. I don't care but when people make it a big deal I'll challenge it.
No but I've lived here twenty years. Never claimed to be Irish, wouldn't presume.

Unread 23-04-2021, 08:43 PM
armchair

foreign p****s pretending to be Irish. lol

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:11 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho77