United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
_
Reply
 
Unread 18-01-2021, 02:18 PM
barca99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Unwashed, wearing pyjamas/dressing gowns or nowt, lay on their couches/beds with the telly on, nqat.
Probably

A lass has just put hers on now she is talking, solid 7/10 tbf
 
Unread 23-01-2021, 11:32 PM
barca99
 
Default

When you order paté at a restaurant (remember them things?) and you get a terrible paté to toast ratio.

Bread costs f*** all, why give a tiny amount!? Im just eating paté with the shitty salad bit now and mixing it with the chutney.
 
Unread 24-01-2021, 10:48 AM
redhegemony
 
Default

Deadlines.
 
Unread 24-01-2021, 10:58 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
When you order paté at a restaurant (remember them things?) and you get a terrible paté to toast ratio.

Bread costs f*** all, why give a tiny amount!? Im just eating paté with the shitty salad bit now and mixing it with the chutney.
Oooh I’m in a restaurant... I don’t have to worry about lock down
 
Unread 24-01-2021, 11:17 AM
barca99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Oooh I’m in a restaurant... I don’t have to worry about lock down
I f***ing wish, i was having it at home and pretending i was
 
Unread 24-01-2021, 11:59 AM
guerreiro
 
Default

Hottest night of the year, not dropping below 30 and the c***ing electricity blowing up. Thank god for Neighbours with outdoor plug sockets at least.
 
Unread 24-01-2021, 12:01 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Hottest night of the year, not dropping below 30 and the c***ing electricity blowing up. Thank god for Neighbours with outdoor plug sockets at least.
The fat kids been tampering with it.
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 02:55 PM
Chorlton74
 
Default



This pair of a******s.
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 03:08 PM
est.1878
 
Default

The Mrs leaving for the school pick up at 3:10

I can leave 3:22 and still be early..
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 03:09 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
The Mrs leaving for the school pick up at 3:10

I can leave 3:22 and still be early..
oooh a lot can be done in that 12 minutes.. have you considered checking her phone?
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 03:10 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
oooh a lot can be done in that 12 minutes.. have you considered checking her phone?
Fully aware what can be done in 12 minutes tbp*rnhub
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 03:19 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

f***ing sea shanties
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 06:18 PM
est.1878
 
Default

English people doing burns night
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Stone Monkey
 
Default

Dog walkers that hang dog shit in plastic bags in trees! Absolue scum!!

If you're that f***ing idle leave it on the floor where it will eventually wash away.

c***s!!

 
Unread 25-01-2021, 06:52 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Dog walkers that hang dog shit in plastic bags in trees! Absolue scum!!

If you're that f***ing idle leave it on the floor where it will eventually wash away.

c***s!!

A unique one for this weather - people who leave their dog shit in the snow. Extra annoying because a) you sometimes miss it because it’s covered and if not then b) it dirties up a lovely scene.
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 06:55 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
English people doing burns night
Bit harsh on the victims of Grenfell.
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 07:07 PM
Neo
 
Angry

YouTube 'influencer' c***s doing videos about how much money they make.

This grotesque, emerging fad seems to be weirdly accepted and celebrated.
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 07:10 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
YouTube 'influencer' c***s doing videos about how much money they make.

This grotesque, emerging fad seems to be weirdly accepted and celebrated.
I don't know why I do it, but any popular, weird upcoming YT'er I always check their analytics on socialblade...

Kills me to see there ££££ but oddly I can't stop myself..
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
English people doing burns night


I like haggis, but like turkey at xmas probably eat it once a year, so why not on burns night, excuse to neck some decent malt as well
 
Unread 25-01-2021, 09:03 PM
Neo
 
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I don't know why I do it, but any popular, weird upcoming YT'er I always check their analytics on socialblade...

Kills me to see there ££££ but oddly I can't stop myself..
I'd link the p****, but I don't want him getting more views, but my most hated at the moment is this GymShark steroid c*** who pimps out his toddler in every video like a prop. Does lots of food challenges etc. "Can I eat £100 worth of KFC?!" etc.

2 million subscribers. Made over £400K in just YouTube ad revenue last year alone, ffs.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What are you unreasonably intolerant about?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KKK stand, intolerant deluded red down Switching Off News, Current Affairs & Politics 19 24-03-2014 07:44 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.