United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 10-09-2020, 06:39 AM
Patty_b
 
Default

Windows update.

Great that it keeps my protection up to date, not so great that it automatically restarts my PC without warning, even when it's in sleep mode, and loses half of my work from the previous day.

Shite.
 
Unread 10-09-2020, 06:51 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Windows update.

Great that it keeps my protection up to date, not so great that it automatically restarts my PC without warning, even when it's in sleep mode, and loses half of my work from the previous day.

Shite.


sounds like someone didnt configure Windows update to ask before restarting on all updates. For example, i've switched the PC on this morning, its told me i need to restart



all on you that Patteh
 
Unread 10-09-2020, 07:04 AM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's


sounds like someone didnt configure Windows update to ask before restarting on all updates. For example, i've switched the PC on this morning, its told me i need to restart



all on you that Patteh


I thought I had but it must have been on my home PC.

Even then I didn't think it would do it while asleep. Woke itself up and f***ed me over.
 
Unread 10-09-2020, 10:28 AM
windy waffles
 
Default

The ever-increasing and longer ads on youtube which are appearing to try and annoy you so much that you joined their premium, ad-free service.
 
Unread 10-09-2020, 10:36 AM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's


sounds like someone didnt configure Windows update to ask before restarting on all updates. For example, i've switched the PC on this morning, its told me i need to restart



all on you that Patteh
Yup.

PICNIC.
 
Unread 11-09-2020, 11:18 AM
MUFC One Love
 
Default

How many c***s still use their phone whilst driving. See loads of people looking down at their phone.
 
Unread 11-09-2020, 11:34 AM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
The ever-increasing and longer ads on youtube which are appearing to try and annoy you so much that you joined their premium, ad-free service.
I'm quietly seething about this. But also quietly pleased that I wasnt just imagining it.
 
Unread 11-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
How many c***s still use their phone whilst driving. See loads of people looking down at their phone.
Saw someone on their phone while driving and they also had a mask on.

Because, you know, you can't be too careful.
 
Unread 11-09-2020, 03:09 PM
utd99
 
Default

The last knockings of a squeezy tomato sauce or mayo bottle when all you get is air and blood splatter.
 
Unread 11-09-2020, 03:14 PM
liamb123
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
The ever-increasing and longer ads on youtube which are appearing to try and annoy you so much that you joined their premium, ad-free service.
6 second (1 of 2) ads at best on pretty much every video now. Fuming

If it's a 15 seconder then I close and re-open until it plays without having to sit through it. Even if it takes about 10 attempts
 
Unread 11-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamb123
6 second (1 of 2) ads at best on pretty much every video now. Fuming

If it's a 15 seconder then I close and re-open until it plays without having to sit through it. Even if it takes about 10 attempts
Winning
 
Unread 11-09-2020, 04:48 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
The ever-increasing and longer ads on youtube which are appearing to try and annoy you so much that you joined their premium, ad-free service.
this.

f***ing hell it does my head in.
 
Unread 11-09-2020, 11:20 PM
fangorn
 
Default

People replying to the latest post on a forum to sound smart & witty, when they've no considered response at all really.
 
Unread 12-09-2020, 04:17 AM
guerreiro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangorn
People replying to the latest post on a forum to sound smart & witty, when they've no considered response at all really.
Is this meta?
 
Unread 12-09-2020, 07:06 AM
Street Magician
 
Default

Commoners who call 'Dinner' Tea, FFS!
 
Unread 12-09-2020, 08:41 AM
TravellingRed
 
Default

Trolls who try too hard to get a rise and fail then continue the same approach ad infinitum.
 
Unread 12-09-2020, 08:43 AM
dunk
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Trolls who try too hard to get a rise and fail then continue the same approach ad infinitum.
 
Unread 12-09-2020, 01:24 PM
dunk
 
Default

Webpage redirects. Should be illegal imo. Horrific practice. Adverts are one thing, but opening 2-3 new pages of balls with any sort of click on the page you are trying to use as well, get f***ed.
 
Unread 12-09-2020, 01:51 PM
est.1878
 
Default

People juggling in a park
 
Unread 12-09-2020, 05:51 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
The ever-increasing and longer ads on youtube which are appearing to try and annoy you so much that you joined their premium, ad-free service.
At least you get a bit of "variety" these days, rather than them just being for Grammarly
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What are you unreasonably intolerant about?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KKK stand, intolerant deluded red down Switching Off News, Current Affairs & Politics 19 24-03-2014 07:44 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.