United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 05-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Going to work because I have to do it to get paid.

WTF? I was late to bed last night and I'm tired, have a minor headache.
man up. people are relying on you

Unread 05-12-2019, 09:26 AM
silv

Quote:

WTF? I was late to bed last night and I'm tired, have a minor headache.
speak to earsy and sees whos bloody tired!

Unread 05-12-2019, 10:29 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

always tired whatever happened the night before pal.

still get up and get on with it though

Unread 05-12-2019, 10:35 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
man up. people are relying on you
True pal.

Battled in, like Andy McNab this morning through the heat and the dangers and turned in an upper quartile performace thus far.

Men from the boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Iron Man

Unread 05-12-2019, 10:42 AM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You were in my dream last night. Showed up acting all weird. I asked you your name and you wouldn't disclose, so I suggested Seamus, which you seemed ok with.

Weird c***.

Unread 05-12-2019, 10:43 AM
Cream

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

You might have sleep apnoea.

Possible fat c***?

Unread 05-12-2019, 10:49 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You might have sleep apnoea.

Possible fat c***?
deffo have issues sleeping. Medium c***. this isnt the doctor thread so stop grooming me

Unread 05-12-2019, 11:50 AM
dunk

Quote:
Shit isn't it.

Dealing with problems all day long that cause logistical nightmares none of which are of my making I know it's what I'm paid for but ffs, proper sick of it atm.

Unread 05-12-2019, 12:58 PM
est.1878

The work printer taking about 1second to load after card swipe and I get impatient.

Unread 05-12-2019, 12:59 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
The work printer taking takes 1second to load after card swipe and I get impatient.
Veering into humblebrag territory here mate.

Our printer is a free for all - none of that 'security' nonsense.

Unread 05-12-2019, 01:05 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Veering into humblebrag territory here mate.

Our printer is a free for all - none of that 'security' nonsense.
Humble lag

I think it's main purpose is to cost shame you with estimated print cost

If someone hasn't logged out that's an additional second wait to clear profile and it's internal thoughts of straighteners

Unread 05-12-2019, 01:09 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Humble lag

I think it's main purpose is to cost shame you with estimated print cost

If someone hasn't logged out that's an additional second wait to clear profile and it's internal thoughts of straighteners

Very true.

Unread 06-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Jack Duckworth

the window cleaner wanting 8 quid for cleaning the windows when it's pissing with rain.

Unread 06-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
the window cleaner wanting 8 quid for cleaning the windows when it's pissing with rain.
Windows open inwards this side of the channel, so you can do them yourselves. Never understood why UK windows open outwards

Unread 07-12-2019, 12:41 PM
Zorg

The chemist situation here (and France). You canít buy anything remotely medical outside of them, so no popping to the supermarket for ibuprofen, paracetamol or cough syrup. Off to the chemist where they keep everything behind the counter so you have to queue for half an hour, ask for it and get grilled on the exact symptoms. Itís a cough love, what do you want to know?

Was all for getting Brexit done this morning nqat.

Unread 07-12-2019, 12:44 PM
waynes ear's

Taxi drivers.

f*** off you little hitler c***s

Unread 07-12-2019, 12:51 PM
no fun

tw*ts in xmas jumpers

Had our 5 a side night out last night (little yang sing in Chinatown, highly recommended) and an office do at an adjacent table were all wearing them

The c***s

Itís not funny, itís not wacky, itís just shit and you look like divs

Unread 07-12-2019, 01:06 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The chemist situation here (and France). You canít buy anything remotely medical outside of them, so no popping to the supermarket for ibuprofen, paracetamol or cough syrup. Off to the chemist where they keep everything behind the counter so you have to queue for half an hour, ask for it and get grilled on the exact symptoms. Itís a cough love, what do you want to know?

Was all for getting Brexit done this morning nqat.
Not my experience of French chemists.
Walked in with a Docs scrip. It was filled, paid for & I was walking out the door in under 2 mins.
And it was an open plan type shop, you could actually walk behind the Ďcounterí.
Oh and I rang for the Docs appt at 11:45am & got an appt for 3:30pm (could have had an earlier one but we were going out for lunch).

Unread 07-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Walked in with a Docs scrip. It was filled, paid for & I was walking out the door in under 2 mins.
And it was an open plan type shop, you could actually walk behind the Ďcounterí.
Oh and I rang for the Docs appt at 11:45am & got an appt for 3:30pm (could have had an earlier one but we were going out for lunch).
Went in from some pain killers for my ex. Got home to read the precautions: not suitable for people with personality disorders. Er....

Unread 07-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Ffs Al, I wasnít pretending Iíve been in every chemist in France.

You had a prescription. In France and Belgium chemists are the only places allowed to sell medical products, which means when all you want is some cough syrup, you still have to queue with the old dears collecting their piles of prescription medicines. In big cities (Brussels) at busy times (Saturday morning) itís a total pain in the arse.

Here it also means if you need something urgently and the chemist is closed, so like after 6pm, you have to drive to the nominated emergency chemist and pay a Ä5 fee.

Regular attemtps to change the rules are resisted by chemists on the grounds that the public canít be trusted to understand how to take paracetamol

Docs appointment systems are great, not sure why you mentioned that though.