United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
-
Closed Thread
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:31 AM
andyroo
 
Default

Rooney isn't worth it for England. I mean FFS half the time on here we're moaning about having to carry him. In a 38-game league season he's just about worth it, in a short tournament where you play a whole lot of games in a short space of time no chance.
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:32 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!
 
Default

This photo sums out Carroll nicely



 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
This photo sums out Carroll nicely



 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:35 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
This photo sums out Carroll nicely



Anyone got a gif or summat of Pirlo beating him in the air?
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:38 AM
carlosartorial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Rooney isn't worth it for England. I mean FFS half the time on here we're moaning about having to carry him. In a 38-game league season he's just about worth it, in a short tournament where you play a whole lot of games in a short space of time no chance.
He remains United's best player by miles.
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Anyone got a gif or summat of Pirlo beating him in the air?
Did you notice that after a few minutes the italians almost entirly stopped bothering to go up to get the ball off him safe in the knowledge it would either go nowhere or they could take it off him on a whim
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:41 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Just watching that Merson interview, is he back on the drugs?

Seriously thinks Milner should have started in centre midfield
He couldn't have been much worse than Parker or than he was at RW tbf. City have mainly used him centrally haven't they?
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Stickman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
He remains United's best player by miles.
Correct. I cant believe how many would sell him, careful what you wish for ffs.

And Rooney at City would nail on a couple more titles for them, he adds an incredible amount to a team for a forward with regard to influencing the tempo.
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:44 AM
antonin jablonsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Correct. I cant believe how many would sell him, careful what you wish for ffs.

And Rooney at City would nail on a couple more titles for them, he adds an incredible amount to a team for a forward with regard to influencing the tempo.
Me neither, he wasn't at his best last season in a team that was a bit of amess and was 2nd top scorer in the PL, with 30+ goals in all comps. Madness to want rid, dunk level madness.
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:45 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Me neither, he wasn't at his best last season in a team that was a bit of amess and was 2nd top scorer in the PL, with 30+ goals in all comps. Madness to want rid, dunk level madness.
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:46 AM
andyroo
 
Default

"Just about" was a shocking choice of words tbh. We need him, we need him loads.

England don't though, and relying on him is costing them.
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:46 AM
carlosartorial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Me neither, he wasn't at his best last season in a team that was a bit of amess and was 2nd top scorer in the PL, with 30+ goals in all comps. Madness to want rid, dunk level madness.
Andyroo isn't that bad ffs
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Harri Jaffa
 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:48 AM
carlosartorial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
"Just about" was a shocking choice of words tbh. We need him, we need him loads.

England don't though, and relying on him is costing them.
England have about half the options United have.

Of course they need Rooney.
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:48 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Antonin dancing about?
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:49 AM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial


Top giffage.
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:50 AM
carlosartorial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Antonin dancing about?
Naah, that's you mate. Bedders is in the background, white shirt and braces.
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:52 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Naah, that's you mate. Bedders is in the background, white shirt and braces.
What? Why would I be dancing? That makes no sense.

The wit on this forum has gone to the dogs this summer :shakehead:
 
Unread 27-06-2012, 11:53 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
What? Why would I be dancing? That makes no sense.

The wit on this forum has gone to the dogs this summer :shakehead:
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: England-Italy
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Euro 2012: Roy Hodgson's England record against Italy P1 L0 fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 20-06-2012 12:20 PM
England harder than Italy, says Ancelotti fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-08-2009 03:20 PM
PAID: England v Italy(Rugby) Sloppy Other Sports & Fitness 1 08-02-2009 12:42 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.