United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
4-0 England, reminiscent of Netherlands 96. Week long £#%&!fest before the inevitable pen shoot out defeat against the Germans. YHIF and 16 years ago.

ps 16 £#%&!ing years
Wazza to get banned for the final but still have the courage to drag the team to lose...

Unread 24-06-2012, 10:15 AM
borsuk

2-0 italy

cassano & marchisio

Unread 24-06-2012, 10:19 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

15-0 italy

gazza to turn up with some kfc and special brew claiming he's mates with the suicidal roy hodgson

Unread 24-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Fat Al

More interestingly, which United player will be to blame for Englands exit tonight?

Can't see past Rooney TBH. Wellbeck too young and inexperienced for all but the most rabid of ABUs to blame, unless he misses an late in the game absolute sitter when England are only trailing by 1 goal.
Young is only really slated for his diving. Sorry, when he plays for England that should read tactical awareness and playing the game the way 'them dirty cheating foreigners do'
So, the blame has to fall squarely on the shoulders of Rooney.

Unread 24-06-2012, 11:27 AM
JakeB

At this tonight, my first England game after doing 8 other games. Been in Poland the whole time, Kiev seems ok, 16 hour sleeper train from warsaw to get here though

Italy and England are equally shit, bore draw and pens.

Unread 24-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
Ashley Cole regards his England career as "unfinished business" and said that the team's spirit would see them through at Euro 2012.

"You know with most English lads, and you can see it in this team, we're like 11 bulldogs who will never give up, who will always work for each other," Cole said.
that has to be made up.

Unread 24-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
More interestingly, which United player will be to blame for Englands exit tonight?

Can't see past Rooney TBH. Wellbeck too young and inexperienced for all but the most rabid of ABUs to blame, unless he misses an late in the game absolute sitter when England are only trailing by 1 goal.
Young is only really slated for his diving. Sorry, when he plays for England that should read tactical awareness and playing the game the way 'them dirty cheating foreigners do'
So, the blame has to fall squarely on the shoulders of Rooney.
Or Jonesy comes on for the injured lion JT and is too busy gurning at Balotelli to notice the ball coming towards him, does a comedy fall and the world's greatest keeper just fails heroically to save his bacon in the last minute. England go out, Terry gets a knighthood (or a whitehood) and Jonesy is executed by some Ingerlund supporters at the Tower dressed comedically as Crusaders.

Unread 24-06-2012, 12:49 PM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

got 6/1 roonet first goalscorer at ladbrokes, great odds.

Unread 24-06-2012, 12:58 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
got 6/1 roonet first goalscorer at ladbrokes, great odds.
But we don't know what is going to happen.....

Unread 24-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Switching Off

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter

Outside Olympic Stadium: touts about but don't seem huge mark-ups. Offered €150 ticket at face-value (could be fake or a rubbish haggler)
Expand

3m Mickey T Mickey T ‏@therealMickeyT

@henrywinter if you been offered face-value for a ticket mate it will be a fake one send me a picture of it I will tell you if it is
Hide conversation

Unread 24-06-2012, 01:06 PM
Jez Quigley

Default I think

England to win 3-1 with the 'Triangle of Terror' (Rooney, Carroll and Welbeck) all getting on the end of wonderful crosses from the Cross Boss, English Pride Out Wide, Not That Shite From The Right Stevie G.

Jake B - have fun, that sounds ace. Kiev sounds ace tbh.

Unread 24-06-2012, 01:11 PM
ralph

close to call this one

Just hope it's a decent game and better than that pile of shite last night.

Unread 24-06-2012, 01:19 PM
The Return of JC

SSN following the England squad around as they go for their afternoon walk. Apparently they all look 'relaxed'. You know, as opposed to stomping around tutting and biting their nails. They also pointed out that Steven Gerrard's hairdresser was seen going in to the team hotel, so maybe we can expect to see the England captain with a new haircut tonight.

Seriously, who watches that!? Well, apart from me ofcourse.

Unread 24-06-2012, 01:21 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
SSN following the England squad around as they go for their afternoon walk. Apparently they all look 'relaxed'. You know, as opposed to stomping around tutting and biting their nails. They also pointed out that Steven Gerrard's hairdresser was seen going in to the team hotel, so maybe we can expect to see the England captain with a new haircut tonight.

Seriously, who watches that!? Well, apart from me ofcourse.
Keep me updated love I'm in work.

Unread 24-06-2012, 01:24 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Keep me updated love I'm in work.
John Terry was at the back with Neville. Or it couldve been second to the back. I'll watch it again in an hour and PM you.

Unread 24-06-2012, 01:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Horrible feeling they'll do it tbh
Yes, Italy could well win

Unread 24-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Whip Hubley

Can see it being a 'tactically interesting' (read: dull) game, could honestly go either way.

But yeah, as long as Germany batter whoever gets through, whatever.

Unread 24-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Or Jonesy comes on for the injured lion JT and is too busy gurning at Balotelli to notice the ball coming towards him, does a comedy fall and the world's greatest keeper just fails heroically to save his bacon in the last minute. England go out, Terry gets a knighthood (or a whitehood) and Jonesy is executed by some Ingerlund supporters at the Tower dressed comedically as Crusaders.

Don't think Hart could've done any more there tbh...

Unread 24-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Barracuda

Those of you who have been around a bit and have experience of being in other nations while they are playing in the WC or the Euro's - does any of their press really go overboard with the vomit inducing stuff like ours do??

I refer you to Terry 'the original JT' Butcher...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...v-italy-907989

Each to their own and all that, but it's £#%&!ing torture being in this country at times, the nation uniting behind Sven's/Mac's/Fabio's/Roy's Boys, believe, bulldog spirit, fight to the death, end our 50 years of hurt etc.

I can't £#%&!ing stand the whole England thing, if they win then fair play - but all I've seen thus far is 3 very underwhelming performances, what is all this ridiculous hype based upon?

Unread 24-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he was once a bulldog chewing a wasp.
Closed Thread