United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-11-2022, 03:44 PM
Pop

Keane (Portugal v Ghana): "I am looking forward to seeing him play. It will settle down now. He has done his talking with a couple of interviews.

He has to do his talking on the pitch. I hope he performs on the pitch and I believe he will. He can shut a few idiots up who have been criticising him."

I think I'm beginning to dislike the £#%&!ing langer

Unread 24-11-2022, 03:49 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Keane talking absolute shit about it again

“The manager could have handled it better”

Without specifying how. Absolutely seen his arse over this.
Sensational player but let’s be honest.. bit of a stubborn / temperamental half wit. Record in management shows that. None of the ex-players views on Ronaldo have any merit. They are just a collection of low IQ footballers whose legs have long since gone. It wasn’t their intellect that earned their fortune & prestige.

Ten Hag handled Ronaldo perfectly. If anything he was too generous in his treatment of the bruised & rotten strawberry, far past it’s use by date.

Unread 24-11-2022, 04:28 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Keane (Portugal v Ghana): "I am looking forward to seeing him play. It will settle down now. He has done his talking with a couple of interviews.

He has to do his talking on the pitch. I hope he performs on the pitch and I believe he will. He can shut a few idiots up who have been criticising him."

He probably thinks he's winding up Fergie or something with this stuff.

As imposing a personality as he's been (which made him so brilliant), he's also incredibly petty when he wants to be.

Unread 24-11-2022, 06:02 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

He’s a @#%&!. I mean if he even watched United this season he would know he has been well below the required standard. He’s basically trying so hard to be liked by Ronaldo. Just wants another hug on live tv on the touch line does Roy.

Can you imagine roy Keane the captain saying these things about a fellow team mate , walking off early twice. Refusing to come on. He went on about players downing tools with ole and now he literally sees it in the most “downing of tools” possible by not even playing and it’s all, the manager could have held it better

Unread 25-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Drexl

Thumbs up

Scoring in five world cups is quite the thing tbf

Shop window reds

Unread 25-11-2022, 09:14 AM
Mr_Ed

Keane is a dick. Loved him as a player and admire his honesty but where Ronaldo is concerned he is speaking out of his arse.
Closed Thread