United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-02-2017, 05:54 PM
ZiggyStardust

Would've taken a comfortable win before the match however it would be nice if we hammer one of these team eventually
We had the chances today but incredibly wasteful again

Pogba and especially Herrera were excellent in the middle and Mata was at his best however Bailly was the best of the lot
What a player he is

Unread 11-02-2017, 05:57 PM
puressence

Game summed up
In my opening ... comfortable great to watch loads of chances still unbeaten happy days at least sparkys weekend is ruined

Unread 11-02-2017, 05:58 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Would've taken a comfortable win before the match however it would be nice if we hammer one of these team eventually
We had the chances today but incredibly wasteful again

Pogba and especially Herrera were excellent in the middle and Mata was at his best however Bailly was the best of the lot
What a player he is
Looks like Jose's had a word with Poggers. G2c.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Game summed up
In my opening ... comfortable great to watch loads of chances still unbeaten happy days at least sparkys weekend is ruined
Pure on it again...

2-0

Gotta give it to the lad. On a roll.

Unread 11-02-2017, 06:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
And hey, we're aren't sixth anymore!!
For now.

Unread 11-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
For now.

Unread 11-02-2017, 06:13 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
For now.

Unread 11-02-2017, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria

Anyway, nothing missing from that display save a few more goals. More, please.

Unread 11-02-2017, 06:32 PM
believe

While I really enjoyed that game and result, what I'm really excited about are the next ten pages of this thread

Unread 11-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

number of chances we make in most of the games these days is just like the old days...

beyond doubt now that we're miles better without rooney in the side, but still if you're gonna play with one striker you need him to be lethal, especially when you're still looking for the breakthrough...

still some obvious upgrades can be made to this team, including through the spine.

Unread 11-02-2017, 06:46 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Fairly confident, 2-0 or 3-1
Ithangyew

Unread 11-02-2017, 06:46 PM
jem

only way ibra is lethal is if you choked on him.

Unread 11-02-2017, 07:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
only way ibra is lethal is if you choked on him.
Red Santos, come back to the forum - you've got a fellow Zlat hater now.

Unread 11-02-2017, 07:26 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
While I really enjoyed that game and result, what I'm really excited about are the next ten pages of this thread
Won't happen bellers sparky is ruined

Unread 11-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
number of chances we make in most of the games these days is just like the old days...

beyond doubt now that we're miles better without rooney in the side, but still if you're gonna play with one striker you need him to be lethal, especially when you're still looking for the breakthrough...

still some obvious upgrades can be made to this team, including through the spine.

Without doubt Rooney would of nodded in that third that Kung £#%&!evin tried to flick in...

Unread 11-02-2017, 07:33 PM
saffers

Have to say zlat was patchy today, argument for sticking wazza in for him vs st etienne

Unread 11-02-2017, 07:34 PM
My Name is Keith

Great performance apart from ibra who was diabolical. Still love him though.

Feels more like the United of old.

Unread 11-02-2017, 07:34 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Without doubt Rooney would of nodded in that third that Kung £#%&!evin tried to flick in...
Would have scored two of his four missed chances today.

Unread 11-02-2017, 07:38 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Why?

Unread 11-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Tiberian

Hope Mou continues with Pogba in this deeper role, requires him to be a constant figure in the game and the attack works better with him prompting rather than slowing things down in the final third. Could see Utd adding a purely defensive midfielder, A Makalele/Kante type, not the sort of player Utd have had in midfield in recent years but to get the most out of Pogba perhaps neccessary.

Smalling and Bailley looks our best CB partnership, as well as Rojo has done recently I still have little trust in him.

Unread 11-02-2017, 07:44 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Why?
Surely you must enjoy it on a Tuesday after the game, when this pops up again and it's siders and throb discussing a 13th minute corner at length.