United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 05-06-2017, 12:49 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Injury prone as well, which we all know Mourinho has a great deal of patience for.

Still don't think Utd can turn down the opportunity to sign him, either as part of a De Gea deal or separately. Too good to pass on.
I can see us throwing 100m at this and then him playing about 10-15 games a season for the next 4 years and being brilliant in those games but ultimately, he will be a major fucking disappointment overall as he will be injured all of the time.

Madrid can't wait to get rid of him.

If they sell Bale for 100m and then sign Hazard, Mbappe and De Gea then they will be laughing their cocks off.

Woodward has been obsessed with signing Bale since he took over as CEO regardless of whether he's massively injury prone or not.

United's scouts don't seem to do anything anymore. We just get pulled in big for flawed top players that other big clubs want to bin off for one reason or another. Sickening the way we "target" players these days. No proper research or thought process anymore.

Old 05-06-2017, 12:54 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I can see us throwing 100m at this and then him playing about 10-15 games a season for the next 4 years and being brilliant in those games but ultimately, he will be a major fucking disappointment overall as he will be injured all of the time.

If they sell Bale for 100m and then sign Hazard, Mbappe and De Gea then they will be laughing their cocks off.

Woodward has been obsessed with signing Bale since he took over as CEO regardless of whether he's massively injury prone or not.

United's scouts don't seem to do anything anymore. We just get pulled in big for flawed top players that other big clubs want to bin off for one reason or another. Sickening the way we "target" players these days. No proper research or thought process anymore.
"Anderson will be 10 times the player Rooney is"

They've done next to fuck all in the last 10 years. I think LvG even got rid of some of them

Old 05-06-2017, 01:08 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Falcao one was a worry. Yes plenty of excitement at the time, but reeked of an unplanned, last-minute glamour signing/Mendes favour.

I don't want to believe that we signed Mkhi last summer purely to do Raiola a favour, either. Mou hasn't seemed that keen.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:01 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Bullet dodged

Old 05-06-2017, 09:15 AM
itisme_panaflex

ffs please ed, do not waste time on this.

Old 05-06-2017, 09:44 AM
armchair

off

Old 05-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
"Anderson will be 10 times the player Rooney is"

They've done next to f**k all in the last 10 years. I think LvG even got rid of some of them
I'm sure we were all excited to have signed one of the biggest talents in Europe, and even more so after Anfield away

Old 05-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
I'm sure we were all excited to have signed one of the biggest talents in Europe, and even more so after Anfield away
Kind of missed my point there mate

Old 05-06-2017, 01:43 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
That is exactly what he ended up as well.

Old 07-07-2017, 08:16 AM
puressence

very interesting ....