Martial isn't all that...

Ronaldo = show pony

ref was right to send Nani off

United lost their identity

'99 Ginola foty.............etc etc etc

£#%&! off and try catching up without a lottery win, @#%&!s

Unread 03-10-2015, 11:49 AM
Denis Irwell

my lasting memory of this #@&%! was Andy Gray saying he's getting a bit too full of himself and he's going to pay for it..... sure enough, punches the ball straight out to le Roi: 1-0 and double sealed.

Unread 03-10-2015, 12:26 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
I think he's a point.
While Romero brings other problems, I don't think De Gea is authoritative and the defending has disimproved since he came in, including before the Shaw injury.
I suspect Van Gaal would rather have had Navas.

wtf is wrong with you man?

Unread 03-10-2015, 12:50 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Neil Warnock ffs. I hate him. He's the very definition of a sub-par Championship manager who receives his marching orders every 18 months and conveniently pops up on Goals On Sunday every now and again when a vacancy at Watford or Brentford becomes available.

And he looks like the kind of @#%&! who marches with the Orange Order.

This is the pundit who prior to us playing Villa a few weeks ago said on talk sport that he hoped Villa started with Benteke. He is an absolutely vile human being too.

Unread 03-10-2015, 01:00 PM
magic_cantona

Unread 03-10-2015, 01:13 PM
andyroo

David James

Put down the PlayStation you flute

Unread 03-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
DGG has the shot stopping ability of a big pete

and the footwork of a VDS

But he commands his box as well as shay given.

Big Pete
VDS
DDG

in that order
He's young enough to improve on that.

Unread 03-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Stickman

Neil warnock - always said he looked like an 18th century gay.

Unread 03-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
DGG has the shot stopping ability of a big pete

and the footwork of a VDS

But he commands his box as well as shay given.
I know you're making a point, but that's a joke, surely.

I don't know where this idea comes from. De Gea comes for and successfully deals with more crosses than almost any keeper playing today. Don't people watch the games? Remember West Ham slinging in 30 crosses and Andy Carroll trying to kill him, and De Gea calmly punching them all away?

He's dealt with crosses so well that teams no longer really try to test him in the air. This is no accident. Coaching staffs prepare dossiers on every opponent before every game. If they still felt De Gea couldn't handle it, you'd still see crosses bombing in, 4 opponents standing around him at corners, etc.

David James should know there's more to a clean sheet than who's in goal. Romero lost the Swansea game all by himself.

Also, Doctor Hver is a complete £#%&!ing moron.

Unread 03-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

I bet his doctorate was in astronomy.

Unread 03-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I bet his doctorate was in astronomy.
In it for the money and the chicks.

Unread 03-10-2015, 02:31 PM
King Eric

Is James trying to sell a book or something?

And like most who do, they come out with some sort of no brained wind up $#*!.

Unread 03-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Neil warnock - always said he looked like an 18th century gay.

Unread 03-10-2015, 02:40 PM
irk

Quote:
I know you're making a point, but that's a joke, surely.

I don't know where this idea comes from. De Gea comes for and successfully deals with more crosses than almost any keeper playing today. Don't people watch the games? Remember West Ham slinging in 30 crosses and Andy Carroll trying to kill him, and De Gea calmly punching them all away?

He's dealt with crosses so well that teams no longer really try to test him in the air. This is no accident. Coaching staffs prepare dossiers on every opponent before every game. If they still felt De Gea couldn't handle it, you'd still see crosses bombing in, 4 opponents standing around him at corners, etc.

David James should know there's more to a clean sheet than who's in goal. Romero lost the Swansea game all by himself.

a very intelligent breed.

Unread 03-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Billy Redface

It's the 'Stoke 7th' look on his face while Curbishly is talking too.

Tinhat.....but was he saying that De Gea is overrated or that we simply concede more goals when he is there. If it's the latter, then there's no denying the fact. Since he's been here, we've conceded a lot of goals. Whether or not that's down to him is up for debate ofcourse.

Unread 03-10-2015, 03:00 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
It's the 'Stoke 7th' look on his face while Curbishly is talking too.

Tinhat.....but was he saying that De Gea is overrated or that we simply concede more goals when he is there. If it's the latter, then there's no denying the fact. Since he's been here, we've conceded a lot of goals. Whether or not that's down to him is up for debate ofcourse.
A very short debate.

As for James, it was more the knowing looks and semi-smirks. He wouldn't come out and say Romero is a better goalkeeper; he just wanted everyone to acknowledge his athority and assume he was on to something.

Romero is not a terrible keeper; but he has a small sample size of games. If he played an entire season, David James wouldn't be making any snide inferences.

Unread 03-10-2015, 03:02 PM
angrydimaria

david james, how this utter loon gets a media job?

Unread 03-10-2015, 03:02 PM
jem

I think we all know de gea would have kept a clean sheet against swansea. unfortunately, it is not possible to prove this. it is only possible to know it.

Unread 03-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
A very short debate.

As for James, it was more the knowing looks and semi-smirks. He wouldn't come out and say Romero is a better goalkeeper; he just wanted everyone to acknowledge his athority and assume he was on to something.

Romero is not a terrible keeper; but he has a small sample size of games. If he played an entire season, David James wouldn't be making any snide inferences.

I know. I wasn't even serious. Just bored really.

De Gea is outstanding and he was always going to be.

Unread 03-10-2015, 03:29 PM
Clarkie

How many ex scousers is there in the media?!

£#%&!ing hell.....And anyways, how can you take that clown seriously?
Closed Thread