United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who Will You Support @ The Euros?
Italy 13 16.88%
Turkey 1 1.30%
Wales 3 3.90%
Belgium 1 1.30%
Denmark 1 1.30%
Russia 0 0%
Netherlands 1 1.30%
North Macedonia 6 7.79%
Ukraine 0 0%
Croatia 0 0%
England 27 35.06%
Scotland 6 7.79%
Poland 1 1.30%
Spain 1 1.30%
Sweden 0 0%
France 1 1.30%
Germany 1 1.30%
Portugal 13 16.88%
Czech Republic 1 1.30%
Switzerland 0 0%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 08-07-2021, 11:25 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
f*** England and any c*** that supports them. Hope the Arch collapses on Sunday after a piss-easy Italy win with one end impaling that attention-seeking c*** Johnson, and the other landing on that smiley #@&%! 'Prince Wills'.

Lets pray for some genuine heartache for all the giddy, face-painted "It's coming home" b*****ds that will be packed into pubs all day on Sunday.

Also, a special mention for all the #@&%! United fans having a pop at other Reds that don't follow the c*** national side. So what? Sing your national anthem, wave your f***ing flag, and rate how good "Raz" has been, you gimps, don't worry about what I'm doing.
You're so edgy.

Unread 08-07-2021, 11:27 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
£#%&! England and any @#%&! that supports them. Hope the Arch collapses on Sunday after a piss-easy Italy win with one end impaling that attention-seeking @#%&! Johnson, and the other landing on that smiley #@&%! 'Prince Wills'.

Lets pray for some genuine heartache for all the giddy, face-painted "It's coming home" #@&%!s that will be packed into pubs all day on Sunday.

Also, a special mention for all the #@&%! United fans having a pop at other Reds that don't follow the @#%&! national side. So what? Sing your national anthem, wave your £#%&!ing flag, and rate how good "Raz" has been, you gimps, don't worry about what I'm doing.

Unread 08-07-2021, 11:52 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Neo bringing out his angry 9 year old persona
Always wants people to die

Unread 08-07-2021, 12:03 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Always wants people to die
Where have I said that?

Support England if you want, just don't berate those that don't feel the need to join the conga line.

It's not being 'edgy' either. It's just that we literally couldn't give a £#%&!, and aren't going to pretend otherwise.

Enjoy your final. Forza Italia.

Unread 08-07-2021, 12:05 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Where have I said that?
The Johnson/Prince Whatsisname arch shenanigans bit sounded pretty deathy. Not that I object, but own it.

Unread 08-07-2021, 12:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Say what you want about Neo, but he's consistent.....

Not flip flopping all over the shop like some now England have reached a major final....

"Ooooo the kids are enjoying it"

"For my grandad"

"Ooooo I like to see everyone happy"

JCL'S need the Hague

Unread 08-07-2021, 12:22 PM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Where have I said that?

Support England if you want, just don't berate those that don't feel the need to join the conga line.

It's not being 'edgy' either. It's just that we literally couldn't give a f***, and aren't going to pretend otherwise.

Literally couldn’t give a f***.

Next sentence, Forza Italia. ??????

Unread 08-07-2021, 12:24 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Say what you want about Neo, but he's consistent.....

Not flip flopping all over the shop like some now England have reached a major final....

"Ooooo the kids are enjoying it"

"For my grandad"

"Ooooo I like to see everyone happy"

JCL'S need the Hague

Unread 08-07-2021, 12:40 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Where have I said that?

It's not being 'edgy' either. It's just that we literally couldn't give a £#%&!, and aren't going to pretend otherwise.

I’m not berating anyone for not supporting England - people were keen to tell us why they wanted England to lose and I was simply challenging some of that reasoning. Indifference is fine in my eyes - but wanting England to lose because of some West Ham fans in 1996 or because Sterling plays for city is

Unread 08-07-2021, 01:25 PM
believe

Always a good time to remind people of this

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213536

Unread 08-07-2021, 01:35 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Always a good time to remind people of this

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213536
Legendary thread.

Some Scouse @#%&!s got bashed in that night, both out on the town, and back at the hotel, if you catch my drift.

Remember when you were asking me for advice on what to do and where to go in Vegas, and I went out of my way to help? Now you snide like this. Speaks volumes.

Unread 08-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Drexl

All joking aside lads, let's be serious for a moment.

DREXL'S JUDGEMENT-FREE SAFE ZONE

If anyone is seriously suffering PTSD from seeing a football shirt stuffed with straw and hung from a stick - and these things can be horrifically lifelike tbf - then know I am here to help.

I do a cracking impression of a whale singing, and I am happy to perform it for anyone wishing to settle their troubled brows.

Just know lads that the multi-millionaire David Beckham wasn't hurt, and in fact came out of it really well.

PM for deats

Unread 08-07-2021, 01:43 PM
ryanMUFC

It’s the people that crawl out the woodwork that wind me up more than anything. The ones that don’t mention football until an international competition where they suddenly form and opinion and randomly throw “it’s coming home” in to conversations.

The West Ham/ABU’s are pond life. It’s quite funny how wound up they get from people not being patriotic.

I genuinely don’t mind who wins the final. I have no feeling for the national team and quite like the Italy team. It will be an experience witnessing England win a national tournament.

Unread 08-07-2021, 02:03 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
It’s the people that crawl out the woodwork that wind me up more than anything. The ones that don’t mention football until an international competition where they suddenly form and opinion and randomly throw “it’s coming home” in to conversations.

The West Ham/ABU’s are pond life. It’s quite funny how wound up they get from people not being patriotic.

I genuinely don’t mind who wins the final. I have no feeling for the national team and quite like the Italy team. It will be an experience witnessing England win a national tournament.
Have to say if it was a Denmark-Italy final, I wouldn't bother watching. As it is, nice to have one more game to watch before the real football starts up again.

Unread 08-07-2021, 02:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Have to say if it was a Denmark-Italy final, I wouldn't bother watching. As it is, nice to have one more game to watch before the real football starts up again.
Jesus (there's two more games btw)

I've only missed one game, Russia - Finland and that's annoyed me ..

Unread 08-07-2021, 02:09 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Thoroughly enjoyed the Euros tbh. Italy have been pretty good to watch, Denmark less so until last night.

In a world where travel is less restrictive, a Euros with a few accessible host countries would be fantastic to go to.

Unread 08-07-2021, 02:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Jesus (there's two more games btw)

I've only missed one game, Russia - Finland and that's annoyed me ..

Unread 08-07-2021, 02:13 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
If he's talking about the Euros, they have no 3rd/4th game like the world Cup does.
Or he's talking about a totally different game, not at the euros?

Unread 08-07-2021, 02:19 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
If he's talking about the Euros, they have no 3rd/4th game like the world Cup does.
Or he's talking about a totally different game, not at the euros?
Thought that

Just googled and can confirm Denmark v Spain is a no go.

Unread 08-07-2021, 02:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Copa America lads....
Closed Thread