United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2021, 01:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Your hatred for AWB is disgraceful and has made me question my previous unwavering support for a fellow man of the cloth

Dalot is shite; HTH - he can't defend
Atticus has scuttled off with his tail between his legs due to a constant stream of horrendous calls like the one quoted and his unwavering support of Mou.. been gone a while now tbf.

Unread 20-03-2021, 03:13 PM
Tronics

he’s 10x better than Brandon Williams imo

but ultimately i still don’t think he’s at the level we need

if we want to play with attacking fullbacks we need to be aiming our sights a bit higher, that kid at Brighton being an obvious one but i’m sure someone like Max Aarons at Norwich would be a HUGE upgrade for us

Unread 20-03-2021, 04:29 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

if we want to play with attacking fullbacks we need to be aiming our sights a bit higher, that kid at Brighton being an obvious one but i’m sure someone like Max Aarons at Norwich would be a HUGE upgrade for us
Aaron's would be a massive drop off to AWB as a full back, and 'that kid' at Brighton you've watched so much you dont even remember his name.

Unread 20-03-2021, 04:37 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Aaron's would be a massive drop off to AWB as a full back, and 'that kid' at Brighton you've watched so much you dont even remember his name.
Lamptey is the kid numbnuts is talking about but damn bro at least remember the dudes name if you're going to reference him

you have to give Williams and Dalot a chance to sink or swim as his back up before dropping money on a RB

Unread 20-03-2021, 05:16 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
don’t think i said anywhere in my sentence i’ve watched him play a lot you #@&%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
Lamptey is the kid numbnuts is talking about but damn bro at least remember the dudes name if you're going to reference him
£#%&! you

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
No he isn't

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Oh, I’d say 8 times better. 9, tops.

With Dwight McNeil coming in from Burnley bringing his two goals all season, Norwich and Brighton full backs taking over, and Bruno dropping down to the bench, it really is an exciting time inside Tronics head.

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:27 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

With Dwight McNeil coming in from Burnley bringing his two goals all season, Norwich and Brighton full backs taking over, and Bruno dropping down to the bench, it really is an exciting time inside Tronics head.
He’s a special case gone from trying to WUM so bad to being actually buying his own crap and becoming deluded to the point even he doesn’t know what’s happening. Sad to see .:vigil

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Tronics

Dwight McNeil is better than Dan James

Dalot is better than Brandon Williams

Unread 20-03-2021, 08:33 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Dwight McNeil is better than Dan James

Dalot is better than Brandon Williams
By how many times though?

Unread 21-03-2021, 10:05 AM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 21-03-2021, 12:51 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Safe to say my forum experience has improved immensely since I blocked the odd little man. He must be 12 years old tops. Full of opinions that you see on twitter re pogba, ole etc

Unread 21-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Dr Stranger

Is, how say you…. “Like a new signing”

Unread 21-06-2021, 02:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Done ok there hasnt he? May aswell give him a shot to challenge AWB.
Started 20 games in all comps.

Unread 21-06-2021, 02:59 PM
20LEgend1999

Doubt he'll be here at the start of the season, but back up right back is such a boring position, that he might as well stay if no one wants him and Trippier is too expensive.

I can't imagine he isn't better than Brandon Williams.
Closed Thread