United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:18 AM
dunk

I’d be sticking Hannibal, Garnacho and anyone else that can kick a ball and run in the team over the 12-15 players likely to leave in the summer at this point.

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:20 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’d be sticking Hannibal, Garnacho and anyone else that can kick a ball and run in the team over the 12-15 players likely to leave in the summer at this point.
Yep.

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:23 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yep.
What’s the worst that can happen? We might lose? Oh no, what’s that like?

Hannibal and Garnacho are full internationals ffs, if they can’t be trusted for a couple of games end of season, wtf are they doing here.

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:28 AM
AK14

Quote:
What’s the worst that can happen? We might lose? Oh no, what’s that like?

Hannibal and Garnacho are full internationals ffs, if they can’t be trusted for a couple of games end of season, wtf are they doing here.
Totally agree pal.

I’d much rather see a couple of these kids get game time and even bench spots over the likes of Jones, Bailey, Lingard, Pogba, those two muppets at RB

Matic and Mata I feel slightly different towards. Their legs have gone but I think they’ll always give what they can for the team.

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:28 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Hope so pal, but i can’t see many clubs willing to match the reported 400k a week contract we’ve offered him. Newcastle maybe?

Agree about faking it last night, I said the same at the time and yeah agree on the rest too. It’s too easy for them to not play, utter @#%&!s. I’d even look to sell Varane, he’s an utter fanny.
Italian press are saying Juve want the useless @#%&! back. But apparently he’s also wanted by Real & PSG.

Please God, let this be true for at least one of the clubs named. Get him £#%&!ed off out of here now. Forget the remaining games, just get bloody rid.

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:34 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Italian press are saying Juve want the useless @#%&! back. But apparently he’s also wanted by Real & PSG.
Why?

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:38 AM
dunk

Can’t believe he didn’t put Mata on last night after his cameo Saturday: 10 times the player Lingard is at this point.

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:38 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

Please God, let this be true for at least one of the clubs named. Get him £#%&!ed off out of here now. Forget the remaining games, just get bloody rid.

The day he leaves will be up there with winning a cup. Perhaps anparade and open top bud should be arranged?

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:39 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Why?
Who knows & who cares?

If they want him, let them have him. Now. Right this minute.

Unread 20-04-2022, 11:40 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Why?

Unread 20-04-2022, 12:25 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Yep. Ralf could earn himself some credit with the fans if he brought in 2-3 young players until the end of the season. I doubt there's a single person out there who is looking forward to Lingard, Pogba, AWB, etc. getting a few more games under their belts.

Unread 20-04-2022, 12:34 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Yep. Ralf could earn himself some credit with the fans if he brought in 2-3 young players until the end of the season. I doubt there's a single person out there who is looking forward to Lingard, Pogba, AWB, etc. getting a few more games under their belts.
This will be one of the enduring mysteries of this turgid era. How the £#%&! did these players keep getting game time under several different managers?

Throw in one or two youth prospects, get them game time and see if they can grow into a first team player. Why keep playing 'experienced' players everyone knows are utter shite and contribute nothing to the team over younger, hungrier prospects.

Even if they looked good in training, we have years of experience seeing them not turn up over and over again in games. It is legitimately puzzling.

Unread 20-04-2022, 12:44 PM
AK14

Cheeky @#%&!

Unread 20-04-2022, 12:45 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
In this case, the end justifies the means.

Unread 20-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
What, did he genuinely think he was popular before that then? Probably sees all his likes on Insta and Twitter from the fanboys and thinks he's loved. All this time here and still no song from the fans tells you all you need to know.

Unread 20-04-2022, 12:53 PM
Dr Stranger

Then it worked. Good 👍

Unread 20-04-2022, 12:59 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
I was hurt by the reactions of the fans who failed to boo him.

Unread 20-04-2022, 01:01 PM
Dr Stranger

Out of the Arsenal and Chelsea games. A fittingly pathetic end for an awful signing. Can’t wait to see the back of him.

Unread 20-04-2022, 01:02 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

This monumental @#%&! is the epitome of everything that's gone to shit with the club, he's not even a pretend trier these days

Play the U23s for the rest of the season and start again. Anyone who wants to leave and a few who want to stay for the wage should be just dropped and £#%&!ed off.

Unread 20-04-2022, 01:11 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Out of the Arsenal and Chelsea games. A fittingly pathetic end for an awful signing. Can’t wait to see the back of him.
Matic, Hannibal and Bruno midfield.

Actually excited to see a few of the kids play tbh. It’ll be the highlight of the season.
Closed Thread