United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-04-2020, 12:53 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Why would we want to keep Pogba? Haven’t we concluded by now that his mentality is something we need to drum out of this squad at all costs? We all had high hopes but it didn’t happen and never will. Accept it and move on.
You’re probably right but imagine him in a team with Maguire, Kane and Bruno. We’re not getting 100m for him, probably not even what we paid.

Unread 14-04-2020, 01:19 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
You’re probably right but imagine him in a team with Maguire, Kane and Bruno. We’re not getting 100m for him, probably not even what we paid.
Ok I am imagining...

And he is still a shit@#%&!.

Get rid of him.

Unread 14-04-2020, 01:22 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Ok I am imagining...

And he is still a shitc***.

Get rid of him.
Either way, if the club is serious about competing.. they’d bring in Kane if he was available. The money is there and there’s money to be made off it (not that money is something a fan should have to worry about).

Unread 14-04-2020, 01:40 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Either way, if the club is serious about competing.. they’d bring in Kane if he was available. The money is there and there’s money to be made off it (not that money is something a fan should have to worry about).
I am not disputing Kane - I'd take him in a heartbeat.

It was the reference to Pogba - £#%&! him. Only reason he now wants to stay is because no £#%&!er wants him.

Unread 14-04-2020, 01:42 PM
Drexl

Every time I hear his name I think Kane! Sugar!

Unread 20-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Pop

Oh no! I was never as sure of a transfer as I was of this one too.

Interestingly there are no quotes from Utd, Tottenham, Kane, his agent or anyone even remotely connected with professional football. Not one single word.

'Breaking news' ffs

Unread 20-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Sparky***

Got the cliche broken club badge in there for good measure.

Unread 20-04-2020, 05:01 PM
windy waffles

Can't afford him with the £200m being spent on Sancho, Bellingham and Grealish.

Unread 20-04-2020, 05:44 PM
Mr_Ed

I think we all have to admit that maybe only the bitters can spend any money this summer.

Unread 20-04-2020, 06:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I think we all have to admit that maybe only the bitters can spend any money this summer.
Nah.

Unread 20-04-2020, 06:11 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Newcastle

Unread 20-04-2020, 06:59 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Newcastle

Geordies could make some serious signings if the Saudi take over is serious about it. Plenty clubs looking to cash in

Unread 20-04-2020, 07:29 PM
Pop

Be interesting to see how they'll diddle their figures with City under such scrutiny.

Two brown envelopes per month I suppose.

Unread 20-04-2020, 07:29 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Geordies could make some serious signings if the Saudi take over is serious about it. Plenty clubs looking to cash in
"Well it looked like a Juventus shirt Paul," says Raiola from his new Bugatti.

Unread 20-04-2020, 07:31 PM
Sparky***

They could make some signings, certainly better than what they have before, but i don't see how they can comply with FFP by chucking 150+ million quid around on players, which is almost certainly the kind of figures they'd need to spend in order to build anything resembling a decent team.

And that would be just a start

Unread 20-04-2020, 11:56 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They could make some signings, certainly better than what they have before, but i don't see how they can comply with FFP by chucking 150+ million quid around on players, which is almost certainly the kind of figures they'd need to spend in order to build anything resembling a decent team.

And that would be just a start
So? Hasn’t stopped any of the other oil teams

Unread 21-04-2020, 12:09 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
So? Hasn’t stopped any of the other oil teams
i don't know if you've heard or not but city are in a spot of bother

Unread 21-04-2020, 07:58 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i don't know if you've heard or not but city are in a spot of bother
What’s the punishment? 2 years out of Champions League? I think the Geordies can take that if they are winning the Premier. It’s just City are much further down that road that they need it to justify everything. Newcastle not so much.

Unread 21-04-2020, 08:04 AM
believe

In fairness Newcastle are a much bigger club than city with a well established fan base which I’m certain will make them much more attractive to large sponsorships.

Unread 21-04-2020, 09:20 AM
Jethro

Newcastle will probably snag Sanchez, maybe Jones plus some hideously overpriced European striker like Jović.

Newcastle
Closed Thread