Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Not really a system player.
perfect for our not really a system.

Unread 31-01-2020, 12:55 AM
Cream

Quote:
An Einstein I know who works around and watches a lot of European football says he's very talented and different level to everyone else in the Portuguese league. He was sporting's Messi in that the whole team was setup and revolved around him. He's a free range player. Played as the 1 behind the 2 in sporting's 4-1-2-1-2.

He needs to be the main man. Drifts around a lot. Taking the ball all over the front line. isnt a physical/ aggressive/stamina player. Shoots a lot from unlikely positions. Makes a lot of all or nothing passes.

Not really a system player. Had licence and was by far the best on the team. a bit hit and miss, can give the ball away a lot but (there) was more than worth the risk. Can see why other clubs stayed away - can see why United went for him.
You just described Paul Pogba.

Good bit of business!

Unread 31-01-2020, 08:50 AM
rustling jimmies

Mate I work with watches a lot of European football, said he is the new Bebe.

Unread 31-01-2020, 09:06 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustling jimmies
Mate I work with watches a lot of European football, said he is the new Bebe.
Stop talking to your mate.

Unread 31-01-2020, 09:57 AM
dinger

Quote:
An Einstein I know who works around and watches a lot of European football says he's very talented and different level to everyone else in the Portuguese league. He was sporting's Messi in that the whole team was setup and revolved around him. He's a free range player. Played as the 1 behind the 2 in sporting's 4-1-2-1-2.

He needs to be the main man. Drifts around a lot. Taking the ball all over the front line. isnt a physical/ aggressive/stamina player. Shoots a lot from unlikely positions. Makes a lot of all or nothing passes.

Not really a system player. Had licence and was by far the best on the team. a bit hit and miss, can give the ball away a lot but (there) was more than worth the risk. Can see why other clubs stayed away - can see why United went for him.
We'll be absolutely shit@#%&!ing Bruno AOTS by the end of the season, nice

Unread 31-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Coracao

Hopefully not another Kagawa / Mkhi

Unread 31-01-2020, 10:15 AM
Vedder

Unread 31-01-2020, 11:32 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Where's his xylophone or harp?

Unread 31-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Pop

Oh £#%&! off.

Unread 31-01-2020, 11:47 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Portuguese 'keepers ffs

Still, the lad has dynamite in his boots, so very clean strikes in there that show his technique is not to be questioned.

Straight into the side for me, half tempted to stick a few quid on first scorer to boot.

Unread 31-01-2020, 11:56 AM
AK14

Number 18

Big shoes to fill taking a legends number..

Ash will be #proud

Unread 31-01-2020, 12:16 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Where's his xylophone or harp?
di maria had a harp. also, looked like bruno's rat cousin.

Unread 31-01-2020, 12:17 PM
goonlooca

Unread 31-01-2020, 12:57 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

You don't punish anyone, Portuguese or otherwise...

Unread 31-01-2020, 01:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Portuguese 'keepers ffs

Still, the lad has dynamite in his boots, so very clean strikes in there that show his technique is not to be questioned.

Straight into the side for me, half tempted to stick a few quid on first scorer to boot.
Yup. And the space their defenders allow attackers outside the box.

I'm far more interested in his sneaky passing than these league 1 screamers. Ain't gonna happen.

Unread 31-01-2020, 01:35 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
wow he gets us etc

Unread 31-01-2020, 01:47 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
You don't punish anyone, Portuguese or otherwise...

Unread 01-02-2020, 01:44 PM
AK14

Buzzing to see how he gets off later.

I haven’t even seen much of him and can’t explain why but Im really excited to see what sort of player he is, I can’t remember the last transfer we made that’s got me feeling like that

Unread 01-02-2020, 01:59 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Buzzing to see how he gets off later.

I haven’t even seen much of him and can’t explain why but Im really excited to see what sort of player he is, I can’t remember the last transfer we made that’s got me feeling like that
Probably Pogba for me

And Falcao before that

Unread 01-02-2020, 02:20 PM
utd99

The added bonus is that a new face in the dressing room often ups the application of the rest a bit. No one wants the new guy to think they’re shit.
Closed Thread