United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 06-07-2019, 12:35 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Glad to hear your heart has been caressed by the loving hand of the one true God. Peace be with you, brother.
The only thing hes been caressed by is a single mum he picked upon salford precinct
 
Unread 06-07-2019, 12:36 PM
messhead
 
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
The only thing hes been caressed by is a single mum he picked upon salford precinct
Your words are the work of the devil. Let the light in.
 
Unread 06-07-2019, 12:37 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Glad to hear your heart has been caressed by the loving hand of the one true God. Peace be with you, brother.
Cheers buddy 👍
 
Unread 06-07-2019, 12:57 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
All good! Just when you get a bit of peace after 2 hours is nice

Jaysus
Imagine doing it for 7 years alone with virtually no respite?

A week or so a year away and then the occasional sleeper etc.

I read a navy seal book about Hell Week. 7 days of stress ffs. Absolute walk in the park.
 
Unread 06-07-2019, 01:01 PM
Hema
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Never do I see evidence produced that counters the bible's teachings on evolution and the age of the planets.
Not really true that is it? I'm not knocking anyone for their beliefs but there's loads of evidence.

Prof Brian Cox himself is also evidence of extraterrestrial existence imo
 
Unread 06-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
It is easy for those without faith to mock, but mocking is often their only weapon.

Never do I see evidence produced that counters the bible's teachings on evolution and the age of the planets.
What?

Are you joking?
 
Unread 06-07-2019, 02:49 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
It is easy for those without faith to mock, but mocking is often their only weapon.

Never do I see evidence produced that counters the bible's teachings on evolution and the age of the planets.
 
Unread 06-07-2019, 02:58 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
All good! Just when you get a bit of peace after 2 hours is nice

Jaysus
2 hours

It's sinking in is it ? Best job in the world.....
 
Unread 06-07-2019, 03:09 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
2 hours

It's sinking in is it ? Best job in the world.....
He is a needy little shit who craves constant attention

Me, me, me
 
Unread 06-07-2019, 03:55 PM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
He is a needy little shit who craves constant attention

Me, me, me
Definitely yours then
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Life's simple pleasures
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The simple pleasures in life Jack Duckworth Off Topic 21 16-10-2008 05:22 PM
Life's simple pleasures thatsfuctit Off Topic 20 17-08-2008 09:07 PM
Life's simple pleasures thatsfuctit Off Topic 6 17-05-2008 01:31 PM
5 'life's simple pleasures' George Bestial Off Topic 13 05-02-2008 12:31 PM
Life's simple pleasures armchair Off Topic 20 25-04-2007 05:27 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:24 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.