Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-06-2021, 05:20 PM
puressence

Default Ryan Gravenberch A Player

This lad. Oh yeah and he’s in that position.. outstanding

Unread 21-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Jethro

Agree. Would make too much sense for us to buy him so it ain't happening.

Unread 21-06-2021, 05:41 PM
dunk

Think he’s on Raiola’s books already but deffo one we should be looking at.

Unread 21-06-2021, 07:37 PM
red in cumbria

You are quite correct, he is a football player.

Unread 21-06-2021, 07:58 PM
suedeshoes

I concur with Pure. Looks really good. Just what we need. Better than The Scottish Player, cheaper than Rice. If he plays for a Dutch team he should be relatively inexpensive. We won't sign him obviously.

Unread 21-06-2021, 08:05 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I concur with Pure. Looks really good. Just what we need. Better than The Scottish Player, cheaper than Rice. If he plays for a Dutch team he should be relatively inexpensive. We won't sign him obviously.
Did you say something similar about DvB?

Unread 22-06-2021, 05:14 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Did you say something similar about DvB?
I can't remember. If I did, I'd have been right, apart from the last sentence obviously.

Unread 21-03-2022, 10:23 AM
dunk

I bet we don’t even know who he is..

Unread 21-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Wouldn't shock me if recruitment was basically on hold until a new manager is confirmed.

We're an absolute shambles. A shambles.

Unread 21-03-2022, 10:52 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Wouldn't shock me if recruitment was basically on hold until a new manager is confirmed.

By the time a new manager clocks in for the first time all the decent deals will be done and we’ll be scratching about for leftovers that nobody wants.

14 players out of contract in the next 14 months. Hope every single one of them leaves.

Unread 21-03-2022, 11:25 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:

If we had any sort of credibility as a football club the manager would already be wrapped up (quietly and behind the scenes of course) and we’d already be going about getting the deals in place so he hits the ground running.

Instead it will be a last minute appointment, he’ll do a pre-rehearsed press conference saying he needs time to assess the current squad, we’ll sleepwalk through another season and then piss him off next summer by failing to get any of the players he really needs.

Brilliant, now I’ve doubled down on my Monday morning blues

Unread 21-03-2022, 11:27 AM
shenwen

Quote:
https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/s...190234627?s=21

We're more likely to put a bid in for Thomas Graveson

Unread 21-03-2022, 11:43 AM
jem

Quote:
https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/s...190234627?s=21

Quote:
I bet our new manager doesn't know who he is.

Unread 21-03-2022, 12:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
If we had any sort of credibility as a football club the manager would already be wrapped up (quietly and behind the scenes of course) and we’d already be going about getting the deals in place so he hits the ground running.

Instead it will be a last minute appointment, he’ll do a pre-rehearsed press conference saying he needs time to assess the current squad, we’ll sleepwalk through another season and then piss him off next summer by failing to get any of the players he really needs.

Brilliant, now I’ve doubled down on my Monday morning blues
All of this.

Unread 17-04-2022, 05:28 PM
puressence

Pray we can get him. Even if he’s in cahoots with rialo

Unread 25-05-2022, 07:58 AM
dunk

Munich struggling to agree a few, offered a final €24.5m, apparently. Why aren’t we offering €30m and getting one midfielder sorted?

Unread 25-05-2022, 08:08 AM
believe

Quote:
Munich struggling to agree a few, offered a final €24.5m, apparently. Why aren’t we offering €30m and getting one midfielder sorted?
Because he’s in cahoots with rialo?

Unread 25-05-2022, 08:31 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Because he’s in cahoots with rialo?
Who is dead.

Unread 25-05-2022, 09:02 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Who is dead.