United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I'm still in shock there's a thread regarding Nani's injury on here and it's all positive towards him.

Half you lot were slagging him off, and calling for him to be sold last year. now it's "come back Nani"

Have a word FFS
New season, clean slate. I think most are hoping hew can put a pretty poor 2nd season behind him and kick on. Is that all right?

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:14 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
I'm still in shock there's a thread regarding Nani's injury on here and it's all positive towards him.

Half you lot were slagging him off, and calling for him to be sold last year. now it's "come back Nani"

Have a word FFS
I guess people's opinions on footballers tend to change depending upon how well they are playing football at any given time.

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
I guess people's opinions on footballers tend to change depending upon how well they are playing football at any given time.
yeah tbf to the lad he's looked alright pre-season

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:16 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
New season, clean slate. I think most are hoping hew can put a pretty poor 2nd season behind him and kick on. Is that all right?
Still does not gloss over the fact that a number of times last season he got absolutly slated for his peformances, and nobody took into consideration he's still a young lad learning his trade in a new league.

New season indeed but the slate would of been clean if people got behind him last season when he needed to and not now Ronaldo has gone.

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:19 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Still does not gloss over the fact that a number of times last season he got absolutly slated for his peformances, and nobody took into consideration he's still a young lad learning his trade in a new league.

New season indeed but the slate would of been clean if people got behind him last season when he needed to and not now Ronaldo has gone.
Never mind that...when you going to change your username?

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:21 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Never mind that...when you going to change your username?
The Forum Police wont allow me.

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

So, you are saying he should've been praised last season when he was poor and should be slagged now after a promising pre-season? Nah, not for me, i'll go with red red robbo and base my opinions on wqhat I'm seeing from a player at that particular moment.

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:24 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
So, you are saying he should've been praised last season when he was poor and should be slagged now after a promising pre-season? Nah, not for me, i'll go with red red robbo and base my opinions on wqhat I'm seeing from a player at that particular moment.
Never said he should of been praised, im just saying people should of got behind him last season like they are this season, we might of seen more positive results with him earlier.

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:26 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Never said he should of been praised, im just saying people should of got behind him last season like they are this season, we might of seen more positive results with him earlier.
Got behind him at the start of last season, wasn't impressed though and said so. Don't see an issue personally.

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:34 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
To be fair, people said he wasn't playing well and on current form should be sold. No one actually wished him ill or booed him. I'm pretty sure Nani had/has absolutely no idea what Fredsters think of him and he probably cares even less

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:49 PM
RedMenace

From the man who seems to know these things over on RI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by partytown
£#%&! all wrong with him hes gone to portugal to join their squad or hes missing ronnie

Unread 10-08-2009, 03:08 PM
antonin jablonsky

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...483393,00.html

Manchester United winger Nani is confident he can make a quick recovery after dislocating his shoulder against Chelsea in the Community Shield.

Nani was expected to miss the start of the new Premier League season after suffering the injury during the second half of Sunday's contentious encounter at Wembley.

The Portugal international was hurt as he fell to the ground following a challenge by John Terry after he had earlier fired United ahead.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson suggested Nani could face several weeks on the sidelines and he is due to undergo a scan on Monday.

However, Nani feels he could be involved in Portugal's friendly in Liechtenstein on Wednesday after linking up with his national team.

"I think I can recover in time," said Nani. "We'll see how it turns out."

He added: "It's painful and it needs treatment.

"It's not a very serious injury. I need to take care of it and I expect to get better in the coming days."

Unread 10-08-2009, 03:14 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...483393,00.html

Manchester United winger Nani is confident he can make a quick recovery after dislocating his shoulder against Chelsea in the Community Shield.

Nani was expected to miss the start of the new Premier League season after suffering the injury during the second half of Sunday's contentious encounter at Wembley.

The Portugal international was hurt as he fell to the ground following a challenge by John Terry after he had earlier fired United ahead.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson suggested Nani could face several weeks on the sidelines and he is due to undergo a scan on Monday.

However, Nani feels he could be involved in Portugal's friendly in Liechtenstein on Wednesday after linking up with his national team.

"I think I can recover in time," said Nani. "We'll see how it turns out."

He added: "It's painful and it needs treatment.

"It's not a very serious injury. I need to take care of it and I expect to get better in the coming days."
The first line of the bit in bold is not backed up by the actual quotes though. Recover in time for what? Get better in the coming days, the international is only on Wednesday

EDIT: Just realised it's a quote from Sky, clearly rubbish then.

Unread 10-08-2009, 03:15 PM
wiganste

I think we can all agree on something - Nani is a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 10-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Switching Off

I’ve said before a mate of mine’s wife works in payroll. She is saying that its not dislocated and he is fine. He was carrying his own bags from the coach. This is apparently from the MUTV interviewer. MOTWYW.

Unread 10-08-2009, 10:43 PM
thatsfuctit

pictured earlier

Unread 10-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
pictured earlier

Is that Sparky on the right?

Unread 10-08-2009, 10:53 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Is that Sparky on the right?
steve carrell on the right..

Unread 10-08-2009, 10:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
steve carrell on the right..
Left, you mean?

Unread 10-08-2009, 10:59 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Left, you mean?
could be either, if i had said the middle you might have had a point. You are definitely pointless right now.
Closed Thread