Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i had to stop at £55m.

£55m for vidic
fergie should step down if he rejected it.....

£55m for nemanja vidic ffs
In the land of make believe I'd take that money and spend it on a central midfielder and that big bastard from Fulham.

I could see him leaving fwiw, perhaps next Summer though. Pesky snake of a woman not liking the English weather.

TreeFiddy

Ha ha what a load of £#%&!ing %@#$&!s.

Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
That was sent into, or taken from, here:

http://www.football-rumours.com/

Partytown on RI Main who is well connected with OT players and coaching staff has said there's nowt in the Vidic absence other than the lad actually being injured. There was an issue though which has now been resolved.

No idea about the rest tbh.
Here's a post of Partytown's about that.

Quote:
Regarding the license that started all these rumours.After tevez got done for not having a proper licence the club were asked to provide all licences for foreign players.It turned out vidic didnt have a valid one and the morning of the liverpool home game they came and took his license of him.He went ape shit as his wife relys on him driving her about everyday.He kicked off big time booting things round the dressing room and obviously went on to have a shocker in the game.After realising sometime later being on 80k a week but having no license is not the end of the world he calmed down and was apparently over the moon to get the players player of year award he is happy at united and give me a signed serbia shirt so everyones happy
So his mind was elsewhere when we played the dippers.

RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
more or less.

who was the other dutch centre half we were heavily linked with a few years back who amounted to nowt as well.
Hofland was it?. Didn't do anything of note.

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:19 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
more or less.

who was the other dutch centre half we were heavily linked with a few years back who amounted to nowt as well.
Kevin Hofland

Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
So his mind was elsewhere when we played the dippers.
Sell him.

dunk

Quote:
more or less.

Kevin Hofland

armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
£#%&!-alls reliable 'cept true love. I emailed someone I know who works for MUFC who I dont email often coz they're a 'Glazerite stooge' and I'm and 'FC traitor' blah, blah, blah but we've known each other a long time and I emailed about the administration bizniz and it was them who mentioned the Vidic stuff. When I saw that post on RI I thought it was interesting. I don't think he'll go.

It doesn't seem to be getting through to you. You, me or anybody can post a story at that site. Try it yourself.

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:20 PM
marlo

Quote:
£#%&!-alls reliable 'cept true love. I emailed someone I know who works for MUFC who I dont email often coz they're a 'Glazerite stooge' and I'm and 'FC traitor' blah, blah, blah but we've known each other a long time and I emailed about the administration bizniz and it was them who mentioned the Vidic stuff. When I saw that post on RI I thought it was interesting. I don't think he'll go.
don't you have credit on your mobile?

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:21 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It doesn't seem to be getting through to you. You, me or anybody can post a story at that site. Try it yourself.
Fair enough. I'm a novice at this. I admire your stoicism.

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:22 PM
thatsfuctit

HOFLAND

ta

is he dutch?

Bobda

Quote:
Fergie has been given the job of releasing assets for top price (Vidic, Ronaldo etc) and to win the league using youth players and/or cheap acquisitions

Got to laugh at this, the clubs supposedly in turmoil and Fergies target is still the title.

suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
don't you have credit on your mobile?

It runs deep. It's a relartionship with fraut and fluctuating reliance structures. She's female, you know how they roll.

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:23 PM
armchair

Quote:
Fair enough. I'm a novice at this. I admire your stoicism.
did 55million not ring any alarm bells?

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:23 PM
marlo

did the dvla come to rome then?

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:24 PM
The Watcher

That entire article is a load of shit from beginning to end. If you're going re-post stuff from RI, at least make it something decent

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:24 PM
armchair

guy off here runs that site

not me

it's a funny idea for a site but you'd have to be a fool to take it seriously - the clue is in the name

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:26 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
did 55million not ring any alarm bells?
One word. 'Zlatan'.

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
That entire article is a load of shit from beginning to end. If you're going re-post stuff from RI, at least make it something decent
Have you seen the amount of #@&%!s who are taking it seriously over there.

Unread 07-08-2009, 10:27 PM
marlo

£55m lolz

i prefer when insider gossip was tweaked to look remotely believable.

60 days from administration? lolz
Closed Thread