Summer Job.

Unread 05-08-2009, 11:48 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Summer Job.

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Sloane

couldnt b arsed starting a new thread but..

Manchester United earned more from their Champions League run last season than winners Barcelona.

United were handed $55 million from UEFA in broadcasting and marketing revenue.

According to SportsProMedia.com, United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal once again monopolised the top spots aside form Barcelona, not only due to their progress in the competition but also because of the larger contribution of English broadcasters to the UEFA pot.

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:07 AM
magic_cantona

4-4-2 gives me an immense stiffy. (:sloppyget£#%&!ed

Valencia on the right and either Nanners or Tossers on the left, getting the ball in the box after skinning a hapless defender Looking forward to it.

We've got pace everywhere.And when Silva comes in, we'll be peaking hard.

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Valencia on the right and either Nanners or Tossers on the left, getting the ball in the box after skinning a hapless defender Looking forward to it.

careful now

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

:shakehead:

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Sandman

Don't forget we've got Obertan and Hargreaves to come back from injury, and Ljajic, Diouf and Dodo arriving in January. So as good a player as Silva is where would he fit in, can he play in a two man midfield or would we have to change to either a diamond midfiled with him at the top or a three man midfield. I just can't see it happening.

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Don't forget we've got Obertan and Hargreaves to come back from injury, and Ljajic, Diouf and Dodo arriving in January. So as good a player as Silva is where would he fit in, can he play in a two man midfield or would we have to change to either a diamond midfiled with him at the top or a three man midfield. I just can't see it happening.
lets be honest hes not coming so we might as well stop talking about it.

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:24 AM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
He's also better looking than Ronaldo
I know what I'll be thinking about when I go to bed

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:26 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
wheres vidic?

Injured. Alex said he and Wes will probably make Brum (h).

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Injured. Alex said he and Wes will probably make Brum (h).
sir to you

Unread 06-08-2009, 03:45 AM
bcred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
ctrl alt delaet

Tshirts United will be all over that if he makes the first team...

Unread 06-08-2009, 06:49 AM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
ctrl alt delaet
superb

Unread 06-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
He's also better than Ronaldo
That's how I read your post first

Unread 06-08-2009, 09:07 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

I thought Valencia was excellent again last night, hes strong quick and direct and puts a great ball across.
Tosic seems to be getting better with each game, he seems to start games looking slow and weak and really improves as the game goes on, he showed some good compsure on the ball and could play quite a bit this year.
Rooney was outstanding, fabulous touch and strength and took his goal well.

And finally Evra, what a player he is, hardly ever loses the ball, wins everything in the air and builds so many attacks from the back with his pace.

I'm looking forward to the season now

Unread 06-08-2009, 11:23 AM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
And finally Evra, what a player he is, hardly ever loses the ball, wins everything in the air and builds so many attacks from the back with his pace.
Final cross is often poor though.

Unread 06-08-2009, 11:43 AM
berba

its criminal the amount of times evra gets into good positions and wastes it. If he improved on it, he would undisputedly be the best left back in the world.

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by berba
its criminal the amount of times evra gets into good positions and wastes it. If he improved on it, he would undisputedly be the best left back in the world.
Invariably players are taught to cross to / hit an area, as opposed to picking a player out. If you consistently go for an area you should have players making runs to the right place... I somehow suspect the last few seasons Evra's not had traditional midfield runners or a predatory striker to make the most of the balls he should be putting in. If Berbs plays further forward & Owen is on form & in the box, he should get more assists this year than in the previous 3 combined.

Hitting the first defender is @#%&!ing criminal though & drives me £#%&!ing mental.

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:32 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Invariably players are taught to cross to / hit an area, as opposed to picking a player out. If you consistently go for an area you should have players making runs to the right place... I somehow suspect the last few seasons Evra's not had traditional midfield runners or a predatory striker to make the most of the balls he should be putting in. If Berbs plays further forward & Owen is on form & in the box, he should get more assists this year than in the previous 3 combined.

Hitting the first defender is @#%&!ing criminal though & drives me £#%&!ing mental.
Our corners are like that a lot of the time

Unread 06-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

It'll be great to watch domestically but we'll be murdered in Europe.
Closed Thread