Closed Thread

Unread 11-08-2009, 09:47 AM
forzagarza

bttt

Unread 11-08-2009, 09:48 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i honestly do think we will finish 3rd or maybe a distant 2nd.

we will seriously struggle this season not only when we come across robust midfielders but also the fact are strikers are good or clinical enough.

bttt if you want.
Nah, that's what you want, you'll be devastated if you are wrong.

Billy Baroo

Quote:

we will seriously struggle this season not only when we come across robust midfielders but also the fact are strikers are good or clinical enough.

bttt if you want.
right, we all know what you think on this so there is no point in you posting it on every football thread

think of something new and interesting, take it as a given that we know the above is your opinion

borsuk

without alonso i suspect the scouse will have to play gerrard deeper, as a central m/fder where his lack of discipline will cost them. playing him as effectively a split striker was a very effective tactic for them, they won't be anything like as effective if they have to play gerrard deep.

Unread 11-08-2009, 09:50 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
right, we all know what you think on this so there is no point in you posting it on every football thread

think of something new and interesting, take it as a given that we know the above is your opinion
He can't. He loves the fact that people shoot him down so he can have the thread about him.

Unread 11-08-2009, 09:51 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He can't. He loves the fact that people shoot him down so he can have the thread about him.
He'll be gutted if united do well this year.

Unread 11-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
The last 3 seasons The Guardian picked Chelsea as Champions. This year they've gone for Liverpool.

The Times have gone for Liverpool too this season.

We live in an ABU nation. Nothing new there.
They went for Liverpool in 2006.

But yeah. ..

Wouldn't want it any other way tbh. Good omen.

Unread 11-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

bttt if you want.

You've changed your tune

Unread 11-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Sparky***

The BBC are so disgustingly pro-scouse it's almost comical.

Unread 11-08-2009, 12:29 PM
red red robbo

Quote:

bttt if you want.
I agree I think we are going to struggle for goals a bit but we aren't going to struggle as much as the vermin or the arse.

Still think Chelsea will force their way to the title this year with some strong arm tactics and just bully people out of the way.

Unread 11-08-2009, 12:30 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
I agree I think we are going to struggle for goals a bit but we aren't going to struggle as much as the vermin or the arse.

Still think Chelsea will force their way to the title this year with some strong arm tactics and just bully people out of the way.
I dunno who'll win the title this year, could be us or Chelsea for me.

Unread 11-08-2009, 12:44 PM
n48

Arsenal are a threat if Eduardo is played enough. Chelsea might do something but Utd should win it again comfortably. Admitedly they'll be playing with 10 men all season as no one else can cross the ball from the right wing anymore or do anything vageuly creatiove anymore now Ronnie has left.

Unread 11-08-2009, 12:48 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
Arsenal are a threat if Eduardo is played enough. Chelsea might do something but Utd should win it again comfortably. Admitedly they'll be playing with 10 men all season as no one else can cross the ball from the right wing anymore or do anything vageuly creatiove anymore now Ronnie has left.
I thought he was dead

Unread 11-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
I thought he was dead
Resurrected.

Unread 11-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
us and chelsea will there at the death

scouse might be, a fit torres all year and he could bridge a gap for them with an exceptional individual season

arsenal and city will have some good performances, beat some decent teams but not string a challenge together and will duke it out with the villa and spurs for 4th
This is the most reasonable assessment so far.

I must admit that having viewed a few of his 'headlines' on BBC Sport, I've never been remotely tempted to click on and read one of McNulty's articles.
Closed Thread