United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2009, 12:56 AM
RedMenace

According to the Mail, Nani was seen leaving the stadium carrying two shopping bags so isn't thought to be too badly injured. Will miss Portugal's friendly though tragically.

Unread 10-08-2009, 01:53 AM
Tumescent Throb

according to ITV, United were in Foy's face after the Evra tackle because they were worried it was a straight red and they were trying to influence the decision.

remember last time we played these @#%&!s in the shield and Halsey booked Rooney because Ben Haim body-checked him into the advancing Cech.

Unread 10-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Will miss Portugal's friendly though tragically.

Unread 10-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Sloane

might be titanic but..

United's medical staff now believe Nani may not have dislocated his shoulder. Still not good news, but better. He'll go for scan on Monday

by ben hibbs the guy who reports for manutd.com

Unread 10-08-2009, 10:37 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
might be titanic but..

United's medical staff now believe Nani may not have dislocated his shoulder. Still not good news, but better. He'll go for scan on Monday

by ben hibbs the guy who reports for manutd.com
Well I suppose it not being out might explain why they couldn't pop it back in. Seemingly they were just torturing him trying to do so.

Unread 10-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
If I was a knee jerk idiot, after today's cameo, I'd say that was a load of nonsense. His first touch was garbage and he looked scared to death when he had an opportunity to take the ball forwards.

Thankfully, I'm not but he's going to have to earn that nailed down spot. Nothing guaranteed atm.
How much impact are we expecting Valencia to have in the biggest games?

Is he very one-footed? If so, is there ever only going to be one thing he's going to do against a fullback (knock it onto that side past him and cross)? Are the top fullbacks going to find that easier to deal with?

Haven't seen much of him so don't know. Also what's he like in the air?
Closed Thread