United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2016, 06:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It was 6 weeks ago.

We've managed a whopping 8 goals in 8 games since then
Six weeks is not "ever" though, as I hope you would agree

Look, I'm not denying the football under LvG often leaves much to be desired. Finding it hard to be too down after that, however.

Unread 03-04-2016, 06:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Six weeks is not "ever" though, as I hope you would agree

Look, I'm not denying the football under LvG often leaves much to be desired. Finding it hard to be too down after that, however.
I find it a decent result, however it's hard to get excited and look forward at all with this team because, ultimately, the last 8 months have shown us that they'll end up letting you down.

We'll probably go to spurs now without Blind and Martial, so it'll be a complete horror show.

Unread 03-04-2016, 06:59 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
It was 6 weeks ago.

We've managed a whopping 8 goals in 8 games since then
You need a good slap.
Stfu

Unread 03-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
You need a good slap.
Stfu
Have another babycham sweetheart then £#%&! off back to your crypt

Unread 03-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We won 5-1 fairly recently.......
In the league. I'm not counting wins against sides that didn't exist before Miley Cyrus.

Quote:

The doom is not without foundation. I'm not negative by nature. The incessant dullness and constant false dawns have made me this way.

IF we play well and win at Spurs and IF we can follow it with a result AND performance against Villa. something to suggest that we are capable of building momentum, capable of allowing wins to actually affect the next game, actual tangible improvement over a sustained period of time. ...then I'll feel more optimistic.

As it is and as I said yesterday, this team has done this already and flatters to deceive.

Unread 03-04-2016, 07:09 PM
utd99

Daley Blind man of the match by a fair distance imo. What a magnificent performance. Nft.

Unread 03-04-2016, 07:11 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Daley Blind man of the match by a fair distance imo. What a magnificent performance. Nft.
Agreed. Hope he's ok for next week.

Unread 03-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Ashley's Grime

poor old Bobby looked a bit senile on the pitch.

Unread 03-04-2016, 07:16 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Iit's hard to get excited
think of it this way...its one less game until lvg is sacked.

Regardless of who comes in, one thing is guaranteed n that is van gunt won't be here next season.

Unread 03-04-2016, 07:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
think of it this way...its one less game until lvg is sacked.

Regardless of who comes in, one thing is guaranteed n that is van gunt won't be here next season.
Wrong.

Unread 03-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
We will win comfortably if Fellaini doesn't start.

Unread 03-04-2016, 08:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
poor old Bobby looked a bit senile on the pitch.
He is 79 this year, tbf.

Unread 03-04-2016, 08:16 PM
mr.sitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
We're not as good as city. They're just a £#%&!ing disgrace and switched off. They'll switch on now that we are closing in on them.

They just won 4-0 away from home. We can't do that.

The teams above us are irrelevant though because we look capable of dropping points every week. We're constantly on the edge.
you do realise though that you dont get more points for a 4-0 win than a 1-0 one

Unread 03-04-2016, 08:24 PM
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sitter
you do realise though that you dont get more points for a 4-0 win than a 1-0 one
You get more goal difference though. Sometimes comes in handy

Unread 03-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He was, and it has been quite rare that he has been exposed at CB this season, he really has adapted superbly to a difficult role At the start of the season it looked a very risky move, but all credit to him. On the other hand it was a performance from Lukaku that would make me hesitant to bring him back to a top club, he looked very limited when he could not bully his opponent, the technical side of his game was poor.

Unread 03-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sitter
Yes, because that's my point. Jesus.

Unread 03-04-2016, 09:13 PM
puressence

8 infront of the German hipster was only 2 when he started 😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 03-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He was, and it has been quite rare that he has been exposed at CB this season, he really has adapted superbly to a difficult role At the start of the season it looked a very risky move, but all credit to him. On the other hand it was a performance from Lukaku that would make me hesitant to bring him back to a top club, he looked very limited when he could not bully his opponent, the technical side of his game was poor.
yep, poor man's benzema.

once martial has stopped leaving the ball behind he'll be the real deal. lukaku never will be.

Unread 03-04-2016, 09:24 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Once got pissed on that when I was a kid. Anyway, babycham steps - win at Spurs and hey - we're in business for top 4.
Just believe bubbles.

Unread 03-04-2016, 09:26 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
yep, poor man's benzema.

once martial has stopped leaving the ball behind he'll be the real deal. lukaku never will be.
Not sure I agree with that. He has looked top drawer for most of the season and he's still only 22. He didn't play well for sure, but part of that was Blind and another was his complete lack of support.
Closed Thread