Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-03-2008, 01:35 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmk
Give Peas A Chance!
I was about to say that.

so I'm going to tell you you're predictable and shite instead, you @#%&!.

we won't win the treble without saha.

see, I told you.

Unread 20-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Luffy

I do rate Saha and hecan makea vital contribution to any trophies we win,even if its just cos he let us rest Rooney.

But yeah his injury record is too bad. I actually felt sorry for him today when he was holding his hamstring, if he was genuine about wanting to play football (and you have to be really to get where he has) then it must be soul destroying to have had his injuries. You're at Utd, been dreaming about it all your life and you just keep getting injured.

We deffo need to replace him with someone who can be relied on. How we miss an Ole.

Unread 20-03-2008, 06:48 AM
keano's love

£#%&! off you sicknote @#%&!... Injured while trying to shoot. pathetic. And it was an woeful shot to boot.

Unread 20-03-2008, 08:58 AM
edwin

Notice, soon as he felt a twinge he wanted to come off.

No trying to run it off for him

Unread 20-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Scabs

Saha is one of the biggest disappointments I can remember. After Veron.

I kind of feel sorry for him to a certain degree, can't be easy trying to find your form after so long out, but he doesn't deserve to wear the shirt. He can be quality once in a while but at the end of the day he's a £#%&!ing liability and, as someone else pointed out, better and more reliable options are out there.

He was truly woeful when he came on last night.

Considering our not inconsiderable debt, I wonder why the Board continue to pay the balsa wood bastard.

Unread 20-03-2008, 09:18 AM
antonin jablonsky

Campbell > Saha

Unread 20-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Barca '91

He's not £#%&!ing injured though. The @#%&! is a £#%&!ing bottler. A complete @#%&!.

Had that spazzy shot flown into the top right of the onion bag the little rat would have been legging it 'round the pitch with his flip top head/gob combo open screaming his stupid little head off with no sign of injury.

He was utter £#%&!, he knew it, he knew everyone else knew it but instead of picking his tiny little %@#$&!s up he just threw the towel in again and faked injury.

Unread 20-03-2008, 11:55 AM
carlosartorial

He. Is. Shit.

Unread 20-03-2008, 12:09 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Manucho + Fraizer Campbell in

nft.
Agreed. I'd be happy with that for the moment.

Unread 20-03-2008, 02:21 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmk
Give Peas A Chance!

Unread 20-03-2008, 02:35 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
Think we should probably just get behind all our players instead of singling the poor ones out for stick, especially given our run in. Could need him at some point, he might pop up with a last minute winner against Chelsea and you wouldnt be slagging him off then.
could not agree more tbh. The vilification of saha makes us look like the scousers. It is the same sort of dick heads that booed giggs off a couple of years back.

Unread 20-03-2008, 02:44 PM
n48

What are the alternatives. The realistic ones, not some kid from champ manager or someone who we'll never be able to buy and that importantly offers what Saha does when he's fit which the other strikers are lacking.

Unread 20-03-2008, 02:45 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
What are the alternatives. The realistic ones, not some kid from champ manager or someone who we'll never be able to buy and that importantly offers what Saha does when he's fit which the other strikers are lacking.
He's never fit.

Unread 20-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He's never fit.
its not like you Bedders to get on players backs. I think it is £#%&!ing pathetic the treatment Saha gets. You could see it in his body language last night, the lad is petrified to put a foot wrong. That isn't United.

Unread 20-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Ed Sullivan

Peas out!

nft.

Unread 20-03-2008, 02:52 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
its not like you Bedders to get on players backs. I think it is £#%&!ing pathetic the treatment Saha gets. You could see it in his body language last night, the lad is petrified to put a foot wrong. That isn't United.
I'm not getting on his back, I'm just saying there's no point in going on about how good and important he can be when fit when he's never fit.

Unread 20-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'm not getting on his back, I'm just saying there's no point in going on about how good and important he can be when fit when he's never fit.
i thought so

Unread 20-03-2008, 03:02 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
He's a @#%&!hole, he hasn't got the head or physical fitness to play for United.

I'll feel sick if he's still here come Sept 1st.

Unread 20-03-2008, 03:05 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
He's a @#%&!hole, he hasn't got the head or physical fitness to play for United.

I'll feel sick if he's still here come Sept 1st.
He will be. Nobody will pay for him.

Unread 20-03-2008, 09:31 PM
khmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I was about to say that.

so I'm going to tell you you're predictable and shite instead, you @#%&!.

we won't win the treble without saha.

see, I told you.
spare change?
Closed Thread