Closed Thread

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:11 PM
dontdopeas84

Default Official "Get Saha Out Thread"

United need to get rid and get 2 new strikers in simple as

GET SAHA OUT, YOU WASTE OF SPACE

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:12 PM
believe

can i be the first to sign. £#%&! OFF YOU USELESS WASTE OF @#%&!ING BREATH.

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Spiffy

Let's get an official petition on Downing Street's website.

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:14 PM
Ed Sullivan

I'm going to start an official 'Get Peas Out Thread'.

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Paul Mcgrath

Think we should probably just get behind all our players instead of singling the poor ones out for stick, especially given our run in. Could need him at some point, he might pop up with a last minute winner against Chelsea and you wouldnt be slagging him off then.

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mcgrath
Think we should probably just get behind all our players instead of singling the poor ones out for stick, especially given our run in. Could need him at some point, he might pop up with a last minute winner against Chelsea and you wouldnt be slagging him off then.
He's let us down on too many occasions to be able to expect anything other than people wanting him out. Starting at the end of the season will be too late, we need the club to start identifying replacements now.

There's never a good time for this, if he plays against Chelsea we're £#%&!ed as he'll £#%&! off just before the start of the game and throw our preparations into the mire.

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:19 PM
believe

Quote:
I'm not usually known here for my aggressiveness but get to £#%&! you clown. He is a £#%&!ing useless can't be £#%&!ed bag of shite. If he does score the winner against Chelsea then thank £#%&!ing god we've seen something for his £40k or whatever it is a week salary. Some people on here have the bare faced cheek to call Scholes and Giggs yet somehow this £#%&!ing @#%&! seems to have some form of magic power with fans and the management at OT it seems. nothing personal here Paul it just infuriates me that people can defend this £#%&!ing #@&%! because he might do something.

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:25 PM
vimtoisonspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdopeas84
United need to get rid and get 2 new strikers in simple as

GET SAHA OUT, YOU WASTE OF SPACE
Frazer Campbell is scoring for fun in the championship, its beyond me why someone like saha is denying him and others the chance to break into the side.

It went too far many months ago.

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:26 PM
naes_sean

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:29 PM
</forzagarza>

I thought you meant get him out on Saturday but I'm not going round town with some French @#%&!.

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Stubbsy

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by </forzagarza>
I thought you meant get him out on Saturday but I'm not going round town with some French @#%&!.

He'd be a liability, probably get alcohol poisoning after one pint.

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Paul Mcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'm not usually known here for my aggressiveness but get to £#%&! you clown. He is a £#%&!ing useless can't be £#%&!ed bag of shite. If he does score the winner against Chelsea then thank £#%&!ing god we've seen something for his £40k or whatever it is a week salary. Some people on here have the bare faced cheek to call Scholes and Giggs yet somehow this £#%&!ing @#%&! seems to have some form of magic power with fans and the management at OT it seems. nothing personal here Paul it just infuriates me that people can defend this £#%&!ing #@&%! because he might do something.
You monster you.

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:42 PM
believe

Quote:
You monster you.
i said i never meant it!! it just gets on my £#%&!ing nerves mate that this £#%&!ing joker has been given so many chances. would we get 5 months a year off work and when we're not ill never perform apart from the odd day and expect to keep our jobs?

Unread 19-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Rhodzy

At his injury was during a game, I felt sorry for him tonight.

Unread 20-03-2008, 12:31 AM
legendary saf

Manucho + Fraizer Campbell in

nft.

Unread 20-03-2008, 12:33 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Manucho + Fraizer Campbell in

nft.
Agreed!

Unread 20-03-2008, 12:37 AM
ScarFace

My nans fitter than him and shes been dead 15years.

I'm suprised the @#%&!s even water proof, his body is £#%&!.

Unread 20-03-2008, 12:40 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
My nans fitter than him and shes been dead 15years.

I'm suprised the @#%&!s even water proof, his body is £#%&!.
textbook scar

Unread 20-03-2008, 01:22 AM
khmk

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
I'm going to start an official 'Get Peas Out Thread'.
Give Peas A Chance!
Closed Thread