United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2021, 10:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Doing meh, we have a better squad and are a much bigger club. He'd join here in a flash imo.
So we’re one player away from winning the title eh? Interesting. Sack the manager I say....

Unread 09-03-2021, 12:24 AM
AK14

Think he’d flop here tbh

Top player but get the feeling he likes being a big fish in a small pond.

Unread 09-03-2021, 12:25 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
So we’re one player away from winning the title eh? Interesting. Sack the manager I say....
Shit league.

Might not be the same next season, lets hope it is.

Unread 09-03-2021, 08:35 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Think he’d flop here tbh

Top player but get the feeling he likes being a big fish in a small pond.
No way. He’s been agitating for a move for 2 years. Spurs have managed to hold onto him with the promise of trophies but they’re making no real progress there now and he’s getting no younger.

If he came he’d be immense, but no way can we afford him.

Unread 09-03-2021, 10:31 AM
utd99

I’ve never thought this transfer possible, Levy would get lynched, but if it’s even a remote chance I don’t see how you don’t go for it. Fantastic player who makes everyone around him better. What better environment could we give these young players breaking through than to learn from Bruno and Kane?

Unread 14-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
200m and he’s ours apparently.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...er-United.html

Whatever; I think what is true however, is that there are significant problems behind the scenes at Spurs. Oh how quickly things change.
So what would be the ‘right’ price, 120m?

Keano looking sagey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Q_NSfdgNw
As I have'nt seen this video I am guessing that, Keano was concerned about, Kane's reputation for being injury-prone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
“What you all staring at?”

Unread 15-03-2021, 03:49 PM
utd99

Such quality. That free kick...

Unread 15-03-2021, 06:55 PM
Vida_15

probably the third best striker on the planet right now behind Lewandowski and arguably Haaland....

200m....um no thanks. His age and injury history so that would be foolish plus that money could be used by Spurs to make the squad overall better which again would be foolish on our part

Unread 15-03-2021, 07:07 PM
jem

we'd need to get him cheap, so we can spend money on someone who can actually cross the ball.

Unread 15-03-2021, 09:44 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
probably the third best striker on the planet right now behind Lewandowski and arguably Haaland....

200m....um no thanks. His age and injury history so that would be foolish plus that money could be used by Spurs to make the squad overall better which again would be foolish on our part
Or B) They’ll waste it on garbage like Matt Doherty and Serge Aurier.

Spurs without Kane are Wolves.

Unread 28-04-2021, 02:02 PM
Pop

Off....

Speaking after the London Football awards, Kane told the Evening Standard: 'Individual awards are great, they are fantastic achievements.

'When I look back at the end of my career, I will go over it and take in a little bit more. The goal right now as a player is to win team trophies. As much as this is great, I want to be winning the biggest prizes that there is to offer as a team and we are not doing that.

'It is one of those situations, it is bittersweet. I would rather be winning team trophies and this award. It is what it is.'

Unread 28-04-2021, 02:04 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Off....

Speaking after the London Football awards, Kane told the Evening Standard: 'Individual awards are great, they are fantastic achievements.

'When I look back at the end of my career, I will go over it and take in a little bit more. The goal right now as a player is to win team trophies. As much as this is great, I want to be winning the biggest prizes that there is to offer as a team and we are not doing that.

'It is one of those situations, it is bittersweet. I would rather be winning team trophies and this award. It is what it is.'
Welcome Kane.

Unread 28-04-2021, 02:24 PM
armchair

deffo joining us.

120m doge coin.

Unread 28-04-2021, 02:30 PM
20LEgend1999

If Kane is leaving, I'd have preferred they kept Jose. His reaction to getting a half-fit Danny Ings as a replacement on deadline day would've been great to see.

Unread 28-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Sapien

When people conclude from that statement that he is joining us, have they missed the bit about winning trophies?

Unread 28-04-2021, 03:27 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
When people conclude from that statement that he is joining us, have they missed the bit about winning trophies?

Unread 28-04-2021, 07:22 PM
red in cumbria

Hopefully less of one soon

Unread 28-04-2021, 07:28 PM
armchair

We'd be contenders with either harry or gimp boy haaland.

Unread 28-04-2021, 07:36 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
£#%&!! I hate getting that's the joked

Unread 28-04-2021, 10:08 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
£#%&!! I hate getting that's the joked
Closed Thread