United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Clownbones

Him going doesn't weaken us. It Leaves a place in the squad for a better player.

Too many players helping us 'get by' because they 'do a job'. As long as they're there, better players aren't.

Sell him. Sign a better player. Simple.

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Pay someone to take him

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Pay someone to take him
We probably will

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:28 PM
FUCK KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Lee Martin scored in an FA Cup Final. Big f***ing deal.
it was actually given that it launched us into 23 years of complete and utter domination domestically

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Him going doesn't weaken us. It Leaves a place in the squad for a better player
I may have spotted the slight flaw in your plan, or maybe you have more trust in woowar than I do

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:30 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
So we are told, anyway.
We are told by Mourinhio

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:31 PM
FUCK KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
We are told by Mourinhio
go and munch on a rat dickhead

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Find that a bit hard to believe if I'm honest, no way the board would've sold a player to a rival without clearing it with Ferguson first.
whevs. I heard it was a misunderstanding/miscommunication. why would fergie want rid of veron when he had settled in?

Unread 10-01-2018, 05:40 PM
goldfinger II

Think it happened [i.e. the sale of Veron] when we were on tour in the US. It was announced not long after Veron played brilliantly against Juventus, albeit in a friendly.

Seem to remember Paddy Crerand talking about it, and saying that he went up to Ferguson in the hotel, shook his hand and said "good decision, he's a luxury player." Or something like that. Despite Paddy defending Veron to the hilt for the 2 years previous.

May have imagined all of this.

Jesus, remember when we used to argue about whether Veron was good enough - now we argue about Fellaini.

Last edited by goldfinger II; 10-01-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Unread 10-01-2018, 06:35 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Think it happened [i.e. the sale of Veron] when we were on tour in the US. It was announced not long after Veron played brilliantly against Juventus, albeit in a friendly.

Seem to remember Paddy Crerand talking about it, and saying that he went up to Ferguson in the hotel, shook his hand and said "good decision, he's a luxury player." Or something like that. Despite Paddy defending Veron to the hilt for the 2 years previous.

May have imagined all of this.

Jesus, remember when we used to argue about whether Veron was good enough - now we argue about Fellaini.
Pat Creramd defended Moyes to the hilt.

I wonder why...