United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-11-2015, 06:56 PM
sa7

Don't understand the gloating on here tbh. 7 month holiday before a cushy mid table job back in Blighty. And he'll still have the usual suspects in the media blaming everybody else but him for his failures.

It's a hard life being £#%&!ing shit at your job

Unread 09-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Fat Al

He'll be at Rangers or Celtic next season.

Unread 09-11-2015, 07:09 PM
ziggyman17

Horrible to think that this Ginger Loser will forever be associated with our club....

Unread 09-11-2015, 07:11 PM
TheFatGoth

We gave him a 6 (S.I.X.) year contract

Unread 09-11-2015, 08:01 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Horrible to think that this Ginger Loser will forever be associated with our club....
And never ever forget who recommended the appointment. Fergie can try explaining the rationale behind his decision 'til he's blue in the face. The vast majority of Reds were gob smacked when Moyes got the job. SA diluted all his good work at United at a stroke,
The verbiage on the top of north stand should be ripped down.

Unread 09-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Feel a teensy bit sorry for Moyes tbf. His franchise has been permanently damaged by being made the most inept managerial appointment of all time. Not his fault really.

But on the other hand, £#%&! him.
Yep £#%&! him. No need for sympathy, he's a dour, negative @#%&! who's made a nice niche for himself earning millions for failing. He enjoys so much protection from the English media he'll have plenty of offers back home. I fully expect him to go on a run of clubs now. Newcastle, Swansea, then maybe Forest, Wolves. Eventually 'we'll make it difficult for FC United, nqat'.

Unread 09-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
He'll be at Rangers or Celtic next season.
celtic might be a good shout, actually.

Unread 09-11-2015, 08:43 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Good call. Bower Fold awaits him.

Unread 09-11-2015, 08:57 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yep £#%&! him. No need for sympathy, he's a dour, negative @#%&! who's made a nice niche for himself earning millions for failing. He enjoys so much protection from the English media he'll have plenty of offers back home. I fully expect him to go on a run of clubs now. Newcastle, Swansea, then maybe Forest, Wolves. Eventually 'we'll make it difficult for FC United, nqat'.
i met frank dick (top red btw) last week at a conference who is a close friend of fergies and he talked about this in his book. Sums moyes up perfectly as a "valley" person.

There are two types of people in this world, valley people and mountain people. Valley people seek the calm and comfortable ground of shelter, safety and security. They may talk about change but do not want to be involved in it, especially if this means breaking from the routine of what has worked okay up until now. Their concept of achievement is not losing, so playing for the draw to them is all that’s needed. Their concept of fitness is being fit to survive. They are the people you meet who sentences begin with; “I would have”, “I could have” or “I should have”. They are the almost people, who have many explanantions for not making it themselves but only one for those who have – LUCK. They talk about the risk of losing and yet they are losers – they just do not know it.

Mountain people have decided that valley life is not for them and seek to test ambition on the toughest climbs. They know that there is a rich satisfaction in reaching the top and the fight thats needed to get there. They live for the test of change and enjoy the resilience required to bounce back from the bumps and bruises that come with the mountain territory. They not only talk about change, they deliver it. They take the risk of winning because to them there is no such thing of a risk of losing. People can lose without training or practice, it comes quite naturally, so where is the risk in that? They know achievement is not always reflected in a gold medal but is always measured by the excitement of knowing just how much further their best shot takes them, when they take the risk of winning. Achievement is balanced on the finest of edges but they know that. Whatever the outcome of the contest, they are always accountable for the result. They are winners and they know it.

Unread 09-11-2015, 08:57 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred

Unread 09-11-2015, 09:18 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 09-11-2015, 11:12 PM
TheFatGoth

Is that wee Jimmy?

Unread 09-11-2015, 11:28 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Tbf, that bloke at Celtic is one of the few managers in world football who is even more of a useless bastard than Moyes

Unread 09-11-2015, 11:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
With Gary McAllister by the looks of it

Unread 10-11-2015, 12:23 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
He needed more time.
Has anybody actually said that on this occasion?

Unread 10-11-2015, 12:32 AM
browser

Quote:
And never ever forget who recommended the appointment. Fergie can try explaining the rationale behind his decision 'til he's blue in the face. The vast majority of Reds were gob smacked when Moyes got the job. SA diluted all his good work at United at a stroke,
The verbiage on the top of north stand should be ripped down.
Atrocious post

Deserves more than @#%&!s like you

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:01 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
“The players have been great and a lot of them are actually taking English lessons, so have the staff, so there is something a wee bit weird about that ... it should almost be the other way round,” Moyes said after the first game. He was right, it should be, but it didn’t happen. He did not speak Spanish and did not learn, although he tried – at least to begin with.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/...-real-soceidad

Gave it a bloody good try.

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:16 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Quote:
“The players have been great and a lot of them are actually taking English lessons, so have the staff, so there is something a wee bit weird about that ... it should almost be the other way round”
no, it should be the other way round you useless £#%&!ing waste of a human life.

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
no, it should be the other way round you useless £#%&!ing waste of a human life.

Tried to learn Spanish....£#%&!ing tried.

Unread 10-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Delighted with this news.

Hope his life £#%&!ing falls apart. Every time I see that haggard ballbag he calls a face on tv it brings it all back.

Such hatred for this guy. Pure venom.
Closed Thread