Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Sounds gay.
Thanks, you had to be there.

Unread 13-01-2013, 10:53 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
Schmeichel saying 'we'. The purple cartwheeling @#%&!.

Indeed. People go on about Keane or whoever being @#%&!s, Schmeichel is a complete and utter #@&%! of epic proportions, the Sugar Poof scoffing bastard.

Unread 13-01-2013, 10:53 PM
Mark Corrigan

£#%&!ing state of Mike Dean, flouncing around like a right tart "look at me, look at meeee!!!!" :shakehead:. Correct decision though imo

Unread 13-01-2013, 10:56 PM
taff

some toothless crone in the crowd at the emirates there. "FACK OFF! FACK OFF!"

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
some toothless crone in the crowd at the emirates there. "FACK OFF! FACK OFF!"
Think it was that pram pushing slag at the start of The Football Factowy.

"You fackin maggy CAAAAAANT!"

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Time For Heroes

The linesman there at the end of the City game

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Jethro

First I have seen of the game. Superb first half, absolutely dominated them. Questions have to be asked about the fitness levels of some players, but overall performances top drawer. Get Nani and Rooney playing and we can win this league no question. Robin yet again Welbeck causing mayhem, shame about the finishing.

Liverpools flare

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
First I have seen of the game. Superb first half, absolutely dominated them. Questions have to be asked about the fitness levels of some players, but overall performances top drawer. Get Nani and Rooney playing and we can win this league no question. Robin yet again Welbeck causing mayhem, shame about the finishing.

Liverpools flare
Was it a flare, or a smoke bomb?

I have to say as an OOT I've always been slightly amused that neither side in this rivalry seems to acknowledge that the colour red is equally important to the other. Were they thinking 'We'll fill that place with red smoke, laa!'?

Unread 13-01-2013, 11:50 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Was it a flare, or a smoke bomb?

I have to say as an OOT I've always been slightly amused that neither side in this rivalry seems to acknowledge that the colour red is equally important to the other. Were they thinking 'We'll fill that place with red smoke, laa!'?
They had both. Let a flare off at kick off, and the daft scouse bastard dropped it on himself Then let off a few smoke bombs following the scouse goal.

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Ashley's Grime

South Yorkshire police set the flare off.

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
They had both. Let a flare off at kick off, and the daft scouse bastard dropped it on himself Then let off a few smoke bombs following the scouse goal.
It looked like someone had spontaneously combust Scouse @#%&!s.

Unread 14-01-2013, 12:18 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
There was a United fan on five live earlier saying his son had refused to go again and was crying because the Liverpool fans 'could have thrown it at us'. The fact that they, er, didn't, was never pointed out in response to this whining shithouse.

Unread 14-01-2013, 01:02 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
we can win this league no question.
don't think so.

Unread 14-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Mr Castro

They didn't do an alternative league table this week because they've found out RAWK was copying them.

Unread 14-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
The stats on Wiki do, I didn't see what the BBC showed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpo...otball_rivalry

They have us as 1 up. Counting super cups and charity shields is stupid so in reality the dippers are 1 up.
They keep going on about this on the Graun and Telegraph. Not sure what they'll do next season.

Unread 14-01-2013, 08:37 AM
Jethro

What's this penalty incident? Oh! the highlights never showed it

Unread 14-01-2013, 09:04 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I said to my mate (City fan) about ten mins from the end that I wanted to say something about Sturridge but couldn't say it till the end of the game in case I jinxed it. I said at the end that he's so wasteful and not a team player and he agreed.
you boring bastard

Unread 14-01-2013, 09:10 AM
dunk

Thumbs down

Just watching it again now. They £#%&!ing battered RvP didn't they, the @#%&!s
Closed Thread