Unread 16-12-2016, 08:49 AM
Crumps

Bulgarian Zlat.

Unread 04-02-2017, 11:22 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
worst ad for hair transplants ever
Was sat a few rows back from Berbatov on a flight over to Sofia this evening. I thought he was balding, but no, his hair was black and in a decent state. Just for men

How the £#%&! he's not managed to get a club for one last final hoorah is beyond me. Speed and running around a lot lot were never part of his armoury, so he must have still got some talent.

His Mrs looked pretty decent, too, but the £#%&!ers got a special bus laid on for them so couldn't take a selfie or get an autograph for Scar...

Unread 04-02-2017, 11:27 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

How the £#%&! he's not managed to get a club for one last final hoorah is beyond me. Speed and running around a lot lot were never part of his armoury, so he must have still got some talent.
I was wondering this, I was thinking about Hull, don't they only have about 12 players?

Unread 04-02-2017, 11:28 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Was sat a few rows back from Berbatov on a flight over to Sofia this evening. I thought he was balding, but no, his hair was black and in a decent state. Just for men

His Mrs looked pretty decent, too, but the £#%&!ers got a special bus laid on for them so couldn't take a selfie or get an autograph for Scar...
Was just about to reply with something nasty until i see the last line

I will let the berba lovers off tonight

Unread 05-02-2017, 04:33 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ibra and Berba
Closed Thread