United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Jethro

Noticed how all the noise is coming from Dortmund? £#%&!ers won't shut up about him.

Unread 17-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Ethers

Very strange club tbh

Unread 17-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Noticed how all the noise is coming from Dortmund? £#%&!ers won't shut up about him.
Noticed that. For a club that said "No is no and that's final" about 5 times now they don't sound too sure do they.

Unread 17-08-2020, 05:34 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Noticed that. For a club that said "No is no and that's final" about 5 times now they don't sound too sure do they.
Think they’re just making the most of us not being Bayern so they don’t have to bend over so willingly. Little bit of a power trip. Let them enjoy it, chances are he’ll be here soon

Unread 17-08-2020, 05:43 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We all know we'll kick off the new season having signed nobody.
Come on mate ffs.

Unread 17-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Chris Quayd

We should pay Schalke £109m for whichever winger they have that’s strung together a few good games.

Unread 17-08-2020, 05:56 PM
MUFC One Love

Dortmund seem very keen to keep this in the media aye?

Unread 18-08-2020, 09:32 AM
carrick_16

Unread 18-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Jethro

Still talking about him

Unread 18-08-2020, 09:35 AM
carrick_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Still talking about him
Interesting that he didn't mention about Sancho Staying though.

Unread 18-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Red Santos

Dortmund usd to be a big club

these days they are just Bayern's bitch

hipsters' favourite club

Unread 18-08-2020, 09:39 AM
carrick_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
Dortmund usd to be a big club

these days they are just Bayern's b***h

hipsters' favourite club
I didn't mind them until this summer, They're annoying.

Unread 18-08-2020, 10:06 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16
I didn't mind them until this summer, They're annoying.
Nah, just German scousers. £#%&! ‘em.

Unread 18-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Patty_b

Either get this done asap, or £#%&! it off.

If we're willing to spend enough then just £#%&!ing spend it. If not, then spend whatever we are willing to spend bringing some other much needed reinforcements in other positions.

Can't be £#%&!ed seeing this getting dragged on forever when we're still 5-6 players short of a squad capable of competing.

I was hyped about this but now I'd rather spend the money elsewhere and try and bring someone like Costa in on loan. He may be an injury prone 29 year old, but he'd put pressure on the front three to perform and he has more Champions League experience than our entire current front three combined.

Unread 18-08-2020, 11:14 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Either get this done asap, or £#%&! it off.

If we're willing to spend enough then just £#%&!ing spend it. If not, then spend whatever we are willing to spend bringing some other much needed reinforcements in other positions.

Can't be £#%&!ed seeing this getting dragged on forever when we're still 5-6 players short of a squad capable of competing.

I was hyped about this but now I'd rather spend the money elsewhere and try and bring someone like Costa in on loan. He may be an injury prone 29 year old, but he'd put pressure on the front three to perform and he has more Champions League experience than our entire current front three combined.
New to United pal?

We do it every year with every top target. Sometimes I swear it's intentional for the tweets/air time... Turning into WWE...

Unread 18-08-2020, 11:30 AM
carrick_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Nah, just German scousers. f*** ‘em.
That's true, With that insufferable song.

Unread 18-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
New to United pal?

We do it every year with every top target. Sometimes I swear it's intentional for the tweets/air time... Turning into WWE...
I'm sure Ed draws these things out to save a few quid on wages, if he signs him in a months time then he's saved over a million the tight £#%&!er.

Unread 18-08-2020, 11:44 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I'm sure Ed draws these things out to save a few quid on wages, if he signs him in a months time then he's saved over a million the tight £#%&!er.
Never thought of that...

Good strategy to be fair...

Unread 18-08-2020, 12:10 PM
utd99

So his manager is implying he’s unfocused and unprofessional eh? Interesting. Maybe that’s why he appears to have been benched a few times.

Unread 18-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Cream

We’re skint as per.

Dortmund want all of our kitty for Sancho.

Solution: spend some of the kitty on other players/another player. That way they’ll know Ed isn’t bluffing when he says x figure is the best we can offer.

That’s unless they’re labouring under the outdated misapprehension that we’re some financial superpower. Which surely they aren’t.
Closed Thread