Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Rossi the Red

Default Great goal from Arsenal there!

Bendtnar's flick was class!

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:00 PM
taff

hope they burn themselves out for wednesday and boro's goons break a few metatarsals.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
hope they burn themselves out for wednesday and boro's goons break a few metatarsals.
Fabregas has already had a few knocks

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Sloane

suprised not to see more rested

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:02 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

Indeed.

Looked like Fabregas picked up a little injury just before he scored the goal just then, but he seems to have run it off, the @#%&!. Great goal, tbh.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:03 PM
wiganste

Boro are hardly throwing themselves around tbh. They'll be saving all that energy for next weekend.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Boro are hardly throwing themselves around tbh. They'll be saving all that energy for next weekend.
You can be £#%&!ing sure of it

An utterly pointless club and hope its £#%&!ing well relegated to the lower league wilderness for the next twenty years.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
yep. For them, if they stop us from winning the league it'll be better than saving themselves from relegation.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:05 PM
MJ Ramone

To be fair to the Boro' lads it's not easy to be focused the weekend before a Cup Final.
You pull out of things, you understandably have half an eye on that prestigious 'Man Yooo At The Riverside World Cup Final Trophy'
Look at what happened to Jagielka yesterday.
They're only human.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:06 PM
n48

Quit slagging off the Boro, they're good decent honest pros.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:07 PM
shadowplay

Quote:

Yep.

No doubt about it. You've to laugh really - these sides play shit all season, and they put everything into taking points off the top sides. The funny thing is, if they would have shown the same attitude throughout the season against teams in and around them in the table, they wouldn't now be scrambling for their lives. Total @#%&!s.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:08 PM
marlo

lets hope we dont allow arsenal to play the way boro are tbh.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:08 PM
dunk

Arshavin looks quality. It's taken him a while, but he has finally found a replacement for Overmars

I'm hoping we have signed a player of similar qualities, who can be just as good but is only 21 in Tosic

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:09 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
We've got a bit more in oor locker than Boro ffs

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:10 PM
shadowplay

Cool

Fergie in the crowd

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:11 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Look at what happened to Jagielka yesterday.
They're only human.
A bit unfair to lump a class defender like jagielka who has been outstanding all season for everton with that shower of big time charlies otherwise known as boro.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:12 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
A bit unfair to lump a class defender like jagielka who has been outstanding all season for everton with that shower of big time charlies otherwise known as boro.
I think he meant his injury

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:13 PM
eddie_red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I'm not watching it, are Boro playing well then?

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:16 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmike
I was genuinely gutted for Jagielka when I watched MOTD last night.
Even though they put us out last week I don't really dislike any of their players & I've got a lot of time for Jagielka, Lescott, Cahill etc..

I was making a 'joke' about how the Boro' players consider beating us to be the equivelant of winning the FA Cup.
I honestly think if you offered Boro' fans & players the choice between

A) Losing against us on Saturday & staying up.
or
B) Beating us on Saturday & being relegated.

the majority would plump for B.

Unread 26-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I was genuinely gutted for Jagielka when I watched MOTD last night.
Even though they put us out last week I don't really dislike any of their players & I've got a lot of time for Jagielka, Lescott, Cahill etc..

I was making a 'joke' about how the Boro' players consider beating us to be the equivelant of winning the FA Cup.
I honestly think if you offered Boro' fans & players the choice between

A) Losing against us on Saturday & staying up.
or
B) Beating us on Saturday & being relegated.

the majority would plump for B.
That is complete and utter bullshit, i'm sorry.
Closed Thread