United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:09 AM
S/Side.Red

The man dropped a Cruyff turn with his first touch of his full debut. Then threw an opp into the crowd. These lads coming through have serious top boy potential.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:12 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
That sort of thing might be acceptable in Thailand fella but it's frowned upon in the west.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:15 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The man dropped a Cruyff turn with his first touch of his full debut. Then threw an opp into the crowd. These lads coming through have serious top boy potential.
Ragging Hudson-Odoi into the steward was a treat. Said on the match thread that it looks like he has great balance on the ball, I'm sure at one point I saw him running with the ball at full speed while leaning sideways at a 45 degree angle. Looks a really good prospect, Shaw relegated to his understudy imo.

[SIZE="2"]He also made his full debut against AZ Alkmaar at the beginning of the month.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:21 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Ragging Hudson-Odoi into the steward was a treat. Said on the match thread that it looks like he has great balance on the ball, I'm sure at one point I saw him running with the ball at full speed while leaning sideways at a 45 degree angle. Looks a really good prospect, Shaw relegated to his understudy imo.

[SIZE="2"]He also made his full debut against AZ Alkmaar at the beginning of the month.
Don’t tend to watch Europa tbh.

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:24 AM
shenwen

Quote:

Serious potential

Fatty ringing his agent after Brandon’s first touch

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:48 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Serious potential

rang wrong number

Unread 31-10-2019, 10:53 AM
My Name is Heath

Heard he used to go running up Rochdale Road.

Top player. The white Ashley Cole.

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:16 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
That sort of thing might be acceptable in Thailand fella but it's frowned upon in the west.

You'll be condemning Kung £#%&!icks and Roy stamping on future England managers next

Sick of wimps and think it's good that he has a bit of snide and snarl

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:18 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Serious potential

Thought Williams was absolutely immense last night. Unbelievable debut (even if it wasn't).

But I still cant get my head around Sheezy the Double Cheese. Does the club not monitor each player constantly, measure out food, weigh-ins 24 hours a day? Alarms going off if a player so much as looks at double cream? How can all that happen and Shaw still be a fat bastard? He trains every day ffs. Surely the dieticians at the club aren't stupid?

Clubs should be able to dock wages if players allow themselves to get as out of shape as that fat #@&%! is.

Lets get rid and see how he gets on being a fat bastard at Charlton or something.

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:20 AM
NedKelly

Turns out LVG and Mourinho were right about fat boy Shaw. Glad to see our LB issues may finally be somewhere close to resolving itself.

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:22 AM
windy waffles

Going to make a bold statement here and say he will be part of the England EURO 2020 squad...

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:29 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Heard he used to go running up Rochdale Road.

Top player. The white Ashley Cole.
down rochdale road

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:38 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
down rochdale road

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Going to make a bold statement here and say he will be part of the England EURO 2020 squad...
LB is one of those areas where we are strong though isn't it?

West Ham LB, Chilwell, Rose, Shaw Young

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:40 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

LB is one of those areas where we are strong though isn't it?

West Ham LB, Chilwell, Rose, Shaw Young
Like I said, bold statement, but this boy is class. Rose is garbage.

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:48 AM
My Name is Heath

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Like I said, bold statement, but this boy is class. Rose is garbage.

Huge, bold call that. You've got cajones kiddo, I'll give you that.

Unread 31-10-2019, 11:52 AM
AK14

His energy is great at lwb and something we’ve been missing over the last few years.

Looks to be a good footballer too and not just a speed merchant which is great.

Unread 31-10-2019, 12:19 PM
puressence

love the players with wristbands

Unread 31-10-2019, 01:45 PM
utd99

Quote:
Apart from The Scottish Player obvs.

Unread 31-10-2019, 06:39 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Apart from The Scottish Player obvs.
I said from the moment he broke through The Scottish Player has huge personality. Without question his standout attribute. You should take more notes instead of shots imo.

Unread 31-10-2019, 07:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
I said from the moment he broke through The Scottish Player has huge personality. Without question his standout attribute. You should take more notes instead of shots imo.
Notes.. Yeah, ok...
Closed Thread