United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Whalefish

Default Louis Saha

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson admits he has no idea when Louis Saha will be fit to play again.

After last night's 2-0 victory over Sheffield United, there seemed to be hidden meaning behind Ferguson's response to when Saha will be back.

"Louis," he said puffing his cheeks out, "I just don't know."

Says it all really. Piss weak physically and mentally. It's arguably the biggest time in his career and he doesn't feel 'up to it' at the moment. Still got a twinge blah blah blah.

Pack your bags son.

Unread 18-04-2007, 08:30 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson admits he has no idea when Louis Saha will be fit to play again.

After last night's 2-0 victory over Sheffield United, there seemed to be hidden meaning behind Ferguson's response to when Saha will be back.

Says it all really. Piss weak physically and mentally. It's arguably the biggest time in his career and he doesn't feel 'up to it' at the moment. Still got a twinge blah blah blah.

Pack your bags son.

spot on ..but dont forget mate hes played well for 3 months in a 3 year plus career

Unread 18-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Whalefish

He's hiding. Injured my arse he's worried that he might get injured again.

I'd be £#%&!ing desperate to play at this stage of the season. Scholesy is very rarely 100% fit - always got something up with him - yet he'll be there putting in a shift. Helping the team etc.

Unread 18-04-2007, 08:35 AM
puressence

Quote:
He's hiding. Injured my arse he's worried that he might get injured again.

I'd be £#%&!ing desperate to play at this stage of the season.
its not france though is it

Unread 18-04-2007, 08:36 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its not france though is it
Nope but I hope that's where he'll be come August.

Unread 18-04-2007, 08:54 AM
carlosartorial

He's a £#%&!ing plantpot. The amount of people crying when Larsson was here because he kept that flake on the bench for a couple of games?

Unread 18-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Whalefish

You do wonder whether Fergies patience has finally ran out. If a decent bid comes for the lad in the Summer I think he'll be out the door.

Get Klose in and one other.

Unread 18-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

What age is Klose?

And I was one of those @#%&!s saying Saha should play when Larsson was here because I thought it might affect Louis's paper thin confidence, which might have something to do with this.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:02 AM
koppas

I know how he feels. The lazy slag at work didn't bother turning up today.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:02 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I thought it might affect Louis's paper thin confidence, which might have something to do with this.
I take your point but how lame is that? The poor lickle lamb.

Flake.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
What age is Klose?

And I was one of those @#%&!s saying Saha should play when Larsson was here because I thought it might affect Louis's paper thin confidence, which might have something to do with this.
Not sure, 27-28?

I think it's got more to do with the fact the lad thinks the slightest niggle is going to ruin his career. Mentally he isn't right upstairs and I'd argue that means he shouldn't be playing for a top club. He should be fighting for that shirt during the run in but instead he's at home sitting on a chair muttering to himself about hamstring strains, stubbed toes, a loose strand of hair...

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I would agree that he just isn't mentally up to it at this level. Shame for him and for United because when he's good he's very useful.

I do hope that he will be back soon though, I need to hope he will because I haven't got all the confidence in Smith against Milan or Chelsea.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Fountz

Quote:

Pack your bags son.
You're probably being a touch harsh on him, but only a touch,

More worrying to me, is the fact that this is the business end of the season, he just looks to me like a bottler.. If he can't hack it at Park Head how's he going to cope in a European Cup Semi against Milan in the San Siro.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Barca '91

Finally people are getting what I've been saying since last season.

The bloke is a shit house. Total tosser who doesnt deserve to run around cones at Carrington let alone grace the pitch at OT.

I personally would hang around waiting for a bid in the summer, I'd just shoot the @#%&! in the kneecaps and have done with it. Really give him something to winge about.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:20 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
Finally people are getting what I've been saying since last season.

The bloke is a shit house. Total tosser who doesnt deserve to run around cones at Carrington let alone grace the pitch at OT.

I personally would hang around waiting for a bid in the summer, I'd just shoot the @#%&! in the kneecaps and have done with it. Really give him something to winge about.
ive been saying it for 3 years .. how he justified a huge payrise and 4 yr contract in november ill never know

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Baron

He's a real decent player, just a liability & soft. Shame. But if you're being paid tens of thousands of pounds you should be able to run through a few muscular issues. Not exactly gonna cripple him in later life is it. Mincer.

What can ya do? Flog him for as much as you can, get Anelka / Trezeguet or Klose to replace him on the cheap & then £#%&! the good money on a winger & Hargreaves.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
ive been saying it for 3 years .. how he justified a huge payrise and 4 yr contract in november ill never know
I'm not talking to you anymore after you took fooking ages giving me my charity vCash last night meaning I missed my chance betting.

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:26 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
I'm not talking to you anymore after you took fooking ages giving me my charity vCash last night meaning I missed my chance betting.
i was busy soz

Unread 18-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
i was busy soz
I would only have lost it anyway. Any chance of another oner though

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:26 AM
El Calafate

save him for the champs league. nft.
Closed Thread