United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-06-2015, 08:29 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
He has, hence why they're spending £30m on Jackson Martinez.

Not the best window for AC so far, deal agreed for Martinez and Kondogbia and they both end up elsewhere.

Juve in for Salah too.

Unread 22-06-2015, 10:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs down

Well I thought a thread for European transfers was a nice idea, but I guess I was wrong!

Unread 22-06-2015, 10:22 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
greece to russia big loan deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/side.red
well i thought a thread for european transfers was a nice idea, but i guess i was wrong!

Unread 24-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Neo

Axel Witsel to AC Milan.

Italian clubs seem to be making the biggest moves this window. Everyone else lagging behind.

Unread 24-06-2015, 04:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Neo not having the anti-European transfer thread dictation

They're apparently after Matuidi, too

Unread 24-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Baron

A surprise to say the least. Saged him myself a few years ago I believe. Cracking signing.

Unread 24-06-2015, 06:11 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Well I thought a thread for European transfers was a nice idea, but I guess I was wrong!
It was/is. Some @#%&! only half of us has heard of moving clubs doesn't deserve its own thread imo- forum would be clogged up with them. Should be all in one place to have a read through who's moved where etc. But what do we know.

Unread 24-06-2015, 06:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
https://twitter.com/LaurensJulien/st...33570490859520

A surprise to say the least. Saged him myself a few years ago I believe. Cracking signing.
If he's any good we'll probably end up with him for five times what West Ham are paying.

Unread 25-06-2015, 12:43 AM
Chris Quayd

Jackson to Athletico and El Apache to Boca:

http://deportv.gov.ar/noticias/en-un...-tevez-a-boca/

Been tipped off that Osvaldo is heading to Lazio too

Unread 25-06-2015, 12:55 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Jackson to Athletico and El Apache to Boca:

http://deportv.gov.ar/noticias/en-un...-tevez-a-boca/

Been tipped off that Osvaldo is heading to Lazio too
Are you Tim Vickery, pal?

Unread 25-06-2015, 01:24 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Are you Tim Vickery, pal?
I wish. tbf the Osvaldo thing is a bit of gossip and as the link above says, him and Carlitos are bff's so he might stay after all, especially now that Saviola has joined Aimar in returning to River.

For some T-Vick style news, spoke to my contact at the AFA (he's been there over 30 years), he says that in spite of three argie arrests and more investigations into the organisation that not much has changed in what they are up to there.

Unread 26-06-2015, 01:53 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
I wish. tbf the Osvaldo thing is a bit of gossip and as the link above says, him and Carlitos are bff's so he might stay after all, especially now that Saviola has joined Aimar in returning to River.

For some T-Vick style news, spoke to my contact at the AFA (he's been there over 30 years), he says that in spite of three argie arrests and more investigations into the organisation that not much has changed in what they are up to there.
They're deeply corrupted, aren't they? Hooliganism running the domestic game, politicians/cops on the payroll etc? Sounds a mess atm.

Unread 26-06-2015, 03:28 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
They're deeply corrupted, aren't they? Hooliganism running the domestic game, politicians/cops on the payroll etc? Sounds a mess atm.
It's beyond comprehension, from the AFA being in debt after reaching the WC final to Boca fans acting on behalf of their own directors to get them kicked out of the Libertadores during a match against River, all and more with the usual stench of politics, football and corruption that plagues Argentina. No less than a tragic state of affairs.
Closed Thread