United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-12-2019, 05:25 AM
shenwen

Remember we used to be lucky to have one shot on target at their place?

That first 30 mins as good as anything I can remember for a while. Pace. Technique. Balls.

Sat back for second half expecting a mauling but it never came. Thanks mostly to some great defensive play.

And the cherry on the cake is for city fans to be shown up as the monkey chanting, cigarette lighter throwing, entitled mugs we've always know they were.

What a week.

I think I've finally seen how Ole wants to play. And I'm quite liking it

Unread 08-12-2019, 08:05 AM
puressence

Just checking ? Is there a comment from marlo anywhere. ? Up at 7 am going for a run still buzzing. That half hour at the beginning was just glorious

Unread 08-12-2019, 08:29 AM
redredemption77

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

That first 30 mins as good as anything I can remember for a while. Pace. Technique. Balls.

Sat back for second half expecting a mauling but it never came. Thanks mostly to some great defensive play.

And the cherry on the cake is for city fans to be shown up as the monkey chanting, cigarette lighter throwing, entitled mugs we've always know they were.

What a week.

Remember November last year when they played out the last 15mins to "Ole's" as we chased shadows and couldnt even get close to them. JoMo had Fellaini/Herrera/Matic as a 3.

We were trying to lump it up to Fellers with a crossfield pass from Young for the majority

But now it is US singing Ollllee at the end of a derby game. What a difference a year makes. A "clueless" manager eh

Unread 08-12-2019, 09:45 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Still buzzing to £#%&!

Great performance; great week. AWB was absolutely outstanding as was Fred. Maguire, lingard, Shaw and lindelof all did really well too. The front 3 were £#%&!ing dynamite. Rashford is about to become world class - you can see it. What a signing James has been!!!

The Scottish Player superb as usual. So impressed with United this week. Felt like the old days. Proper performances; confidence, swagger, full of pace: great to watch. I was gooning about like a lunatic. Kids were scared to death

These are the times when I miss living in England. £#%&!ing superb.

Finally - Ole 😍
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
My little girl said ‘come on you reds’ when she saw me gooning around the room

Unread 08-12-2019, 11:57 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Still buzzing to £#%&!

Great performance; great week. AWB was absolutely outstanding as was Fred. Maguire, lingard, Shaw and lindelof all did really well too. The front 3 were £#%&!ing dynamite. Rashford is about to become world class - you can see it. What a signing James has been!!!

The Scottish Player superb as usual. So impressed with United this week. Felt like the old days. Proper performances; confidence, swagger, full of pace: great to watch. I was gooning about like a lunatic. Kids were scared to death

These are the times when I miss living in England. £#%&!ing superb.

Finally - Ole
Quote:
My little girl said ‘come on you reds’ when she saw me gooning around the room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
nothing on earth makes you feel like united do

i believe in ole and the youth. £#%&! the doubters, £#%&! Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a mother£#%&!ing crew. And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then £#%&! you too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

What a week.

UTFR.

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:08 PM
History

I cant actually believe I'm watching the same Fred of a couple weeks ago. The guy was £#%&!ing brilliant

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:16 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I cant actually believe I'm watching the same Fred of a couple weeks ago. The guy was £#%&!ing brilliant
Confidence after being picked regularly.

What's great is that he hasn't gone into his shell, like so many players at big clubs, especially this one.

Quite remarkable considering he's uncoached.

He's proved himself an extremely likable character and a real man. Viva Fred.

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:38 PM
Jethro

Morning boys. Opened my set last night with a rousing U T F R. Still absolutely buzzing.

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:40 PM
Mr_Ed

It’s great when you watch the game pissed. I went straight out too so woke up this morning to come on here, Twitter and generally re-live all the joy of it sober 👍🏻

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:55 PM
MagnificentSeven

love united

we just need to carry that form on into the games against lesser teams. we've shown this week that this team certainly can play.

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Confidence after being picked regularly.

What's great is that he hasn't gone into his shell, like so many players at big clubs, especially this one.

Quite remarkable considering he's uncoached.

He's proved himself an extremely likable character and a real man. Viva Fred.
Think it was after Sheffield Utd I said he looks like someone who’s won a competition to play for United, and armchair (I think) replied ‘at least he doesn’t hide and wants the ball’. How right that was, and how wrong I was. Happy to have football pie all down my shirt, nqat.

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:06 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Perfect

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:12 PM
David Crank

Quote:
how wrong I was. Happy to have football pie all down my shirt, nqat.
Admits it

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:16 PM
utd99

Plenty of column inches on the verbal assault, but not seeing much about the physical assault. You could have opened up a £#%&!ing kiosk with all those lighters. Surely there has to be some action taken against City for that. Can you imagine the chaos football would become if no one could take a corner without being pelted?

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Plenty of column inches on the verbal assault, but not seeing much about the physical assault. You could have opened up a f***ing kiosk with all those lighters. Surely there has to be some action taken against City for that. Can you imagine the chaos football would become if no one could take a corner without being pelted?
I welcome it ...it's good too see.

Bit of bite.

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:32 PM
no fun

Quote:
Plenty of column inches on the verbal assault, but not seeing much about the physical assault. You could have opened up a f***ing kiosk with all those lighters. Surely there has to be some action taken against City for that. Can you imagine the chaos football would become if no one could take a corner without being pelted?

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:34 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Completely different circumstances.

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:36 PM
MagnificentSeven

i remember rio getting pelted with coins after the last minute rvp free kick and the narrative of the press was basically that he was being provocative towards the city fans by celebrating a last minute winner against a rival.

Unread 08-12-2019, 01:44 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Plenty of column inches on the verbal assault, but not seeing much about the physical assault. You could have opened up a £#%&!ing kiosk with all those lighters. Surely there has to be some action taken against City for that. Can you imagine the chaos football would become if no one could take a corner without being pelted?
If we'd lost, I'd maybe be slightly bothered.

As it is, just makes the win even better