United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music
Reply
 
Unread 27-09-2017, 11:10 AM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

 
Unread 27-09-2017, 11:13 AM
Jethro
 
Default

Wore out my VHS of this

 
Unread 27-09-2017, 11:31 AM
sub three hours
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Why do KISS rarely get a mention?

https://youtu.be/fTqLf1A-Q-4
.....Because heavy metal/rock in general is music for spotty teenagers, and its lyrics lack any real emotional maturity?
 
Unread 27-09-2017, 12:43 PM
Fish
 
Default

I liked Kiss when i was younger, you tend to grow out of these type of bands as you get older imo.
 
Unread 27-09-2017, 07:34 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
.....Because heavy metal/rock in general is music for spotty teenagers, and its lyrics lack any real emotional maturity?
Paul Stanley is one of the greatest songwriters of all time.
 
Unread 28-09-2017, 08:07 AM
Crumps
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Detroit Rock City
Strutter
Beth
Rock and Roll all Nite
Hotter than Hell
God Gave Rock n Roll to You
Black Diamond
Deuce
Shock Me

That's off the top of my very hungover head. The original line up was a truly great band with a gimmick. Ace is one hell of a player
Most normal people ainít naming more than 3 or 4 pal.
 
Unread 28-09-2017, 08:17 AM
Jethro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Most normal people ainít naming more than 3 or 4 pal.
 
Unread 28-09-2017, 08:19 AM
Crumps
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro


I like the film Detroit Rock City. Like the fella in it who was the policeman in Cabin Fever, he should be in more stuff.
 
Unread 28-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Jethro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps


I like the film Detroit Rock City. Like the fella in it who was the policeman in Cabin Fever, he should be in more stuff.
He started making low budget indie films. Like, really low budget. Had a meltdown and hasn't been seen or heard from in a few years.
 
Unread 28-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Crumps
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
He started making low budget indie films. Like, really low budget. Had a meltdown and hasn't been seen or heard from in a few years.
Always seem to like those tainted by madness I'm such a narcissist.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: When people talk about the all time great bands..
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top 10 British bands of all time TheFatGoth Music 69 27-04-2017 09:40 PM
Top ten irish bands of all time Cream Music 44 26-04-2017 07:15 PM
Your top 3 bands of all time silv Off Topic 72 06-03-2009 08:05 AM
Bands that were great and went poo Coracao Off Topic 6 05-07-2008 09:41 PM
Great bands covering great songs by great bands well. The Real Roxanne Off Topic 43 26-12-2007 09:06 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:25 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.