Closed Thread

Unread 13-08-2021, 12:06 PM
MUFC One Love

Could have been registered tbf.

Unread 13-08-2021, 12:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I don't buy this image rights shite at all tbh, suspect all that was agreed way before he arrived in Manchester.

Honestly think it is all about the 'timing of the announcement'. Probably no intention of him being in the squad tomorrow, given his likely lack of training.
Makes sense that tbf, take the pressure off him and remove the calls to immediately drop Lindelof..

Unread 13-08-2021, 12:40 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...247484931?s=21

Makes sense that tbf, take the pressure off him and remove the calls to immediately drop Lindelof..
Wonder if Real Madrid's fax machine mysteriously broke

Unread 13-08-2021, 12:43 PM
Neo

Quote:
I certainly haven't removed my calls for that fanny to be immediately be dropped, regardless of whether Varane plays.

Unread 13-08-2021, 12:46 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I certainly haven't removed my calls for that fanny to be immediately be dropped, regardless of whether Varane plays.

Unread 13-08-2021, 12:46 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
https://twitter.com/samuelluckhurst/...547085824?s=21

You rarely see other clubs struggling with image rights. Just goes to show the ridiculous exposure United get.
How much of this is journo BS, I swear scholes was registered on the morning of the day of his return vs city when he came out of retirement?

I’m pretty sure with the window open you don’t need to register players till it finishes. At best you need to submit a squad of 18 maybe a day before the game but you see injury pull outs all the time.

Unread 13-08-2021, 12:53 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
How much of this is journo BS, I swear scholes was registered on the morning of the day of his return vs city when he came out of retirement?

I’m pretty sure with the window open you don’t need to register players till it finishes. At best you need to submit a squad of 18 maybe a day before the game but you see injury pull outs all the time.
He had to be registered as a United player and have International clearance by 12.00pm today.

Unread 13-08-2021, 12:54 PM
Dr Stranger

I doubt we’ll see him either way. Won’t start and only likely to get minutes if we’re winning comfortably. Which we won’t.

Unread 13-08-2021, 01:03 PM
AK14

Save the announcement until after we lose which will get the fans back onside?

Woody

Unread 13-08-2021, 01:14 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

Yes it's definitely journo BS. The information you just made up in your head is much more credible.

Unread 13-08-2021, 01:15 PM
Lok

It's got a whiff of this about it

At least Obi wore the shirt

Unread 13-08-2021, 01:32 PM
windy waffles

Embarrassing.

Unread 13-08-2021, 01:36 PM
Lok

Woody gonna Woody.

Unread 13-08-2021, 01:36 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
"He hasn't trained with us. Things take time.

"Not 100 per cent done yet. He won't be involved because he has not trained with us.

"The big hold up was the quarantine and the isolation - it will be done soon."

Unread 13-08-2021, 01:37 PM
Lok

He had to isolate for 5 days. How do they explain the other 2.5 weeks?

Unread 13-08-2021, 01:40 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He had to isolate for 5 days. How do they explain the other 2.5 weeks?
Salary savings

Unread 13-08-2021, 01:40 PM
dunk

One excellent side product of this is all the #@&%!s on social media screaming ‘ANNOUNCE VARANE’ having bitch fits

United just haven’t prepared for Brexit have they? That’s what it is we’ve probably just been hit with a £5m import tax

Unread 13-08-2021, 01:57 PM
jem

sure. varane festering in the back of a lorry in a kent car park for an extra week.

Unread 13-08-2021, 02:02 PM
Patty_b

Don't really see the point of getting worked up about it. I know it's standard to shit on how the club is run, but there's also a good chance they knew it wouldn't be finalised at this point in time anyway, and it's just fans who have got themselves worked up into a frenzy about the signing who are now throwing a spaz attack because he won't be involved tomorrow.

He was never going to be involved tomorrow even if it was sealed a day or two ago, so it doesn't make a difference.

Unread 13-08-2021, 02:03 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
One excellent side product of this is all the #@&%!s on social media screaming ‘ANNOUNCE VARANE’ having bitch fits

https://twitter.com/mufcreloaded/sta...889224705?s=21

United just haven’t prepared for Brexit have they? That’s what it is we’ve probably just been hit with a £5m import tax
David at MUFC Reloaded ffs....

More gold from dunk...
Closed Thread