United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:06 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This guy can actually play under pressure, there’s the difference. You can play him in actual midfield and he’ll use the ball and be able to do some defensive work.

Just need somebody so we never ever have to use Fred or Matic ever again as well.
We need someone to replace Fred and McTomminay, a job that essentially should be done by one proficient player.

A player like Niguez might be the step after that, but he certainly shouldn't be a priority, as it will still leave us with the same issue, IMO.

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:08 PM
dunk

Not sure he’s the priority, but he’s what’s available

I highly doubt it’s genuine though.

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:10 PM
Jethro

Utterly pointless.

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:12 PM
Halloween

Strange one, has shown the talent in previous seasons but was poor last year. If there is any truth to this I hope it is an initial loan only.

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:12 PM
jem

Quote:
‘Hi Nemanja, you look well for your mid 30’s and that’s a lovely watch, see you after the game’
see me after class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Utterly pointless.
yes, but you can't stop him posting.

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Not sure he’s the priority, but he’s what’s available
Which is about all we can hope for nowadays. For all the conference calls with MUST they still have no desire to actually fill the positions that need filling.

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
see me after class.

yes, but you can't stop him posting.
You know your Matic devotion is basically an illness at this point?

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:33 PM
d_knight

Quote:
The guy's a shit stirring #@&%!.
Put him on ignore ffs.

In b4 jem now says I'm talking about myself in 5...4...3...

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:34 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
The guy's a shit stirring #@&%!.
Put him on ignore ffs.

In b4 jem now says I'm talking about myself in 5...4...3...
This guy talking about being put on ignore

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:36 PM
jem

Quote:
I'm not devoted to matic at all. I don't think he should ever play for us again. but only because we should have better players. since we don't, we've had to rely on him. and playing in a two-man midfield with fred is asking a lot.

the constant whining by some as soon as he puts a foot wrong in an otherwise glorious performance or the highlighting of his name in a game in which everyone played badly.... that's an illness.

still, there's always de gea to slag off. clean sheet and a wicked deflection he could do nothing about, but..... he "looked nervous".

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:37 PM
dunk

‘Glorious performance’ a wum far too £#%&!ing far.

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:42 PM
d_knight

For example:

Quote:
This message is hidden because NedKelly is on your ignore list.
^Like so

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:48 PM
jem

Quote:
‘Glorious performance’ a wum far too £#%&!ing far.
I wasn't referring to the last game (in which he was not great, but certainly not the worst). last season, he was the best player on the pitch in several games. you would have to be wilfully blind not to see that.

too many of our players were knocked off the ball easily (and you can only blame the ref for letting southampton foul all day long for so much of that) or couldn't cope with the movement of the southampton attackers. £#%&! me.. maguire on the goal. very few people slagging maguire, though. he also got robbed in dangerous positions twice. still... matic and de gea, matic and de gea, matic and de gea.... like a monkey with a miniature cymbal.

Unread 24-08-2021, 01:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
For example:

^Like so

Unread 24-08-2021, 02:03 PM
MagnificentSeven

great player but he's not what we need. we already have one talented number 8 who sits on the bench every game. he would just be another statement signing.

defensive mid is the priority.

Unread 24-08-2021, 02:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I wasn't referring to the last game (in which he was not great, but certainly not the worst). last season, he was the best player on the pitch in several games. you would have to be wilfully blind not to see that.

too many of our players were knocked off the ball easily (and you can only blame the ref for letting southampton foul all day long for so much of that) or couldn't cope with the movement of the southampton attackers. £#%&! me.. maguire on the goal. very few people slagging maguire, though. he also got robbed in dangerous positions twice. still... matic and de gea, matic and de gea, matic and de gea.... like a monkey with a miniature cymbal.
I’m not allowed to slag Maguire . Nearly cost us a second though.. was a bit half arsed getting out to the shooter for the Leeds goal too, but he wasn’t alone there. Was also Maguire’s fault Pogba didn’t open the scoring early doors, Pogba’s fault we weren’t ahead for missing the header too.

Matic was robbed in dangerous positions on numerous occasions second half, you are wilfully ignorant about such things though. We were overrun in midfield because Matic is a ghost, as soon as Fred went off we couldn’t get the ball at all. Poor Fred had to cover Matic as well until he got dragged off.

Unread 24-08-2021, 02:16 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
For example:

^Like so
Oh no

Unread 24-08-2021, 02:27 PM
jem

Quote:
..... as soon as Fred went off we couldn’t get the ball at all. Poor Fred had to cover Matic as well......
now, who's wumming?

fred and matic is not a £#%&!ing midfield.

Unread 24-08-2021, 02:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
now, who's wumming?

fred and matic is not a £#%&!ing midfield.
Still you.

They are both midfielders, that is what they are paid to do. If they can’t do it, get £#%&!ing rid.

Unread 24-08-2021, 02:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Still you.

They are both midfielders, that is what they are paid to do. If they can’t do it, get £#%&!ing rid.
well, sure... but then The Scottish Player will have to play every game on his own.
Closed Thread