United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Should Manchester United look to sell Paul Pogba this Summer?
Yes 86 88.66%
No 11 11.34%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2021, 07:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
sell.

move on.

it'd also be bad business to let him go for free next year
Which is why it will very plausibly happen - Woodward may be going, but he will leave a large shadow.

Unread 03-08-2021, 07:37 PM
windy waffles

£89m.

£300k per week

About five 'good' games.

Value..

Unread 03-08-2021, 07:45 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Nobody can afford him.
fair enough. Swap for Veratti

Unread 05-08-2021, 09:28 PM
armchair

Look at me!

Unread 05-08-2021, 09:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Well done Paul, he's Lee Grant...

Unread 05-08-2021, 10:03 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
What a dink.

Just look at the aura he brings, the personality, the energy, the positivity, the vibez. Impossible to dislike such a wonderful boy.

The haters would rather see a pre-season of 2-hour loops of McFred doing shuttle runs than our World Cup winner doing sublime #PogThings.

Unread 05-08-2021, 10:04 PM
armchair

yeah, but i won't sit down for a meal with you. I'm different to you guys.

Unread 05-08-2021, 10:06 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
What a dink.

Just look at the aura he brings, the personality, the energy, the positivity, the vibez. Impossible to dislike such a wonderful boy.

The haters would rather see a pre-season of 2-hour loops of McFred doing shuttle runs than our World Cup winner doing sublime #PogThings.
Would rather he did it in a competitive game ….. regularly ….

Unread 05-08-2021, 10:12 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Well done Paul, he's Lee Grant...

Unread 05-08-2021, 10:32 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Scholesy: “hold my beer.”

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17wcj5

Unread 06-08-2021, 12:04 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Scholesy: “hold my beer.”

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17wcj5
Fair to say, if pogba played for the next hundred years he wouldn't be able to tie Paul Scholes boots. The fraud that is pogba was seen through by fraggle and we should never have touched him again. Get rid by any means necessary, swap, make weight, cut price, just get the @#%&! gone.

Unread 06-08-2021, 12:22 AM
MagnificentSeven

we already have our replacement in vdb

Unread 08-08-2021, 11:13 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Lots of comments now from several sources at Carrington saying how impressed the staff have been with Paul's professionalism, attitude and work-rate since returning to training. Not that he'd ever, but imagine the reaction if he'd done a Kane, ffs! It's interesting the reputation some fabricate him as having.

Big season coming up for the best central midfielder in the League. Finally got some quality players around him, and is working with a manager who he has a fantastic relationship with.

PP - Player's Player of the Year 2022. #TWICI.

Unread 08-08-2021, 11:29 PM
tatty

I can see an excellent season for Paul as he looks to maximize his free transfer negotiating leverage.

Without doubt the worst United signing in modern times.

Unread 09-08-2021, 12:14 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I can see an excellent season for Paul as he looks to maximize his free transfer negotiating leverage.

Without doubt the worst United signing in modern times.
Will ease off massively in the New Year, in fact don’t expect to see much of him at all as he succumbs to a mysterious ankle injury. #TWICI

Unread 09-08-2021, 12:14 AM
jem

no one doubts his dinkability.

huge talent. minimal impact.

Unread 09-08-2021, 09:25 AM
Jethro

Wouldn't surprise me if PSG have offered a sweetener to run down his contract. They'll have us over a barrel come next July.

Unread 09-08-2021, 10:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Wouldn't surprise me if PSG have offered a sweetener to run down his contract. They'll have us over a barrel come next July.
This sounds feasible. They’ve clearly decided ‘free’ signings are a good way to hide what they’re really spending. Donarumma, Wijnaldum, Messi, Herrera in the last 2 summers, off the top of my head. Probably told Raiola there’s £100m each in the Cayman Islands if they just hang on and sign nowt

Unread 09-08-2021, 10:15 AM
sweetleftfoot

Watching that goal, it may be a generational thing but he is just a bit of a #@&%! isn't he? Definitely going to bust a gut this year to get the massive Bosman deal at the end of the season.

We live in the age of the click to like and I guess he is the embodiment of that within football. I long for the days of Martin Buchan, Steve Coppell and Stuart Pearson but they ain't never coming back.

Unread 09-08-2021, 10:36 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Watching that goal, it may be a generational thing but he is just a bit of a #@&%! isn't he? Definitely going to bust a gut this year to get the massive Bosman deal at the end of the season.

We live in the age of the click to like and I guess he is the embodiment of that within football. I long for the days of Martin Buchan, Steve Coppell and Stuart Pearson but they ain't never coming back.
You don't even have to go that far back, imagine the shit Ferguson would have to put up with Beckham had instagram been around then

Also worth noting, everyone loved Pogba dancing around like a #@&%! when he was doing it with Ibrahimovic on the way to winning a double
Closed Thread