United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-07-2021, 12:40 PM
dunk

If we could just shift Pogba, Pereira, Lingard, Dalot and Jones we’d clear the decks for the 2-3 signings that could make us actual contenders

Unread 31-07-2021, 05:49 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

If we could just shift Pogba, Pereira, Lingard, Dalot and Jones that could make us actual contenders
Fixed

Unread 31-07-2021, 06:30 PM
puressence

Sauls representative over on Monday.

Unread 01-08-2021, 04:49 PM
d_knight

Better call Saul

Unread 01-08-2021, 04:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Sauls representative over on Monday.
His reps are English, based in England..

Unread 01-08-2021, 05:06 PM
Switching Off

Apparently we're only interested if Pogba leaves, despite us needing a centre mid regardless.

Unread 01-08-2021, 06:11 PM
Red_Rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Better call Saul
He’s not in a good way right now. But yes, Pogba needs to go. I think he is such a talent but is not and never has been a Prem player.

Unread 01-08-2021, 07:13 PM
armchair

Lingard, Jones, Pereira - have to go. Would take cost price for James too even though he's a good lad.

Unread 01-08-2021, 07:27 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Lingard, Jones, Pereira - have to go. Would take cost price for James too even though he's a good lad.
Surely….surely…. SURELY Jones is going.

Even if we just have to fly tip him.

Unread 01-08-2021, 07:43 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Just buy out his contract, for crying out loud.

Unread 01-08-2021, 08:08 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

I'd like to fire him in to the sun but he'd find a way of breaking the cannon.

Him going on a free would be a massive achievement.

Unread 01-08-2021, 08:25 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I'd like to fire him in to the sun but he'd find a way of breaking the cannon.

Him going on a free would be a massive achievement.
We’d probably wake up the next morning to this

Unread 01-08-2021, 09:17 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr stranger
we’d probably wake up the next morning to this

Unread 06-08-2021, 08:48 AM
saffers

OGS: “Anything from now is a bonus. I have to say that with the two signings, we’ve strengthened where we wanted. You never know in football. Anything can happen, ins + outs.”
----

He knows they have to shift Lingard, Dalot, Pereira and Bailly.

Some people overreacting a bit to these comments. I think there is a fair bit of money to be recouped from just those 4 guys.

Unread 06-08-2021, 08:54 AM
MUFC One Love

As I said in the Grealish thread, whilst other clubs seem to be struggling to offload players you can see city offloading players at high prices before the end of August.

An article days they are looking to raise £160m and that's before offloading a senior player I'm sure it said.

Unread 06-08-2021, 09:15 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
OGS: “Anything from now is a bonus. I have to say that with the two signings, we’ve strengthened where we wanted. You never know in football. Anything can happen, ins + outs.”
----

Some people overreacting a bit to these comments. I think there is a fair bit of money to be recouped from just those 4 guys.
If we were done, he’d more or less say.

We talk a lot about who we bring in, but shifting the crap from this squad is just as challenging.

Jones, Perrera and Lingard should just not be here.

Unread 06-08-2021, 09:24 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
----

Nobody is going to buy them because apart from Lingard, they've repeatedly shown they're £#%&!ing shit.

if they go anywhere it'll be loans.

Unread 06-08-2021, 09:28 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Nobody is going to buy them because apart from Lingard, they've repeatedly shown they're £#%&!ing shit.

if they go anywhere it'll be loans.
Surely we can shift Dalot out to Portugal or Italy. He did alright at Milan didn’t he? It’s so depressing seeing certain names still here. What is Pereira? Even more of a nothing player than Schneiderlin.

Unread 06-08-2021, 09:34 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
What is Pereira? Even more of a nothing player than Schneiderlin.

Unread 06-08-2021, 10:48 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
----

Dalot on £25k/week, Pereira on £30k/week so not a problem offloading those two. Bailly, Jones and Lingard are on 75k upwards, so will be more stubborn turds to flush.
Closed Thread